Chapter 57

Danielle POV

How have I managed to go a week? A fricking week without sex! I am never suggesting this again. Stefania is loving it though because she teases me so well. I am walking in between sets with Barrett when Stef walks past us, brushes her hand over my arm and bites her bottom lip. I follow her gaze which spins me around, "you're not allowed to do that!"

Barrett pulls me back round, "remind me how you are surviving this?"

"I'm not B, this was the worst idea I've ever had." I turn to see if Stefania is still in sight which she isn't.

"So you are telling me that you have the hottest woman in your bed and you have no choice but to not jump on her?" Barrett laughs at me.

"Don't remind me, every morning and every night is super hard." We walk through to the set and spot Jay and Grey from across the room, Barrett waves at them then grabs my hand and drags me over with her.

"What's wrong with you Dani?" Jay can sense the deflation in my mood.

"Um D, you're not a ball of sunshine recently. Married life that bad?" Grey nudges me with his shoulder.

"No guys, Dani done something which she regrets." Barrett smirks at me. Jay and Grey look at me so confused.

I huff, "I called a sex ban."

"Oh wow. How's that going for you?" Jay is very shocked right now. Or he's just being sarcastic.

Grey looks between myself and Jay, "ok but why?"

"Because Grey, Stefania tricked me and I got mad." I kind of snapped at him, I didn't mean to.

Jay looks at me raising his eyebrows, "Dani, I think you need to call it off."

Grey chuckles, "either you call it off or I'm finding Stefania myself."

I huff so loudly and start storming off but I can hear Barrett, "too far Grey, don't make things worse you idiot."

As I'm walking to makeup, I spot Stef coming out of her trailer so I run over to her. Out of breath and tired, I manage to speak quite quickly, "Stef, I'm calling the ban off. I thought it was a good idea because of how mad you made me but you were right I am only punishing myself and I can't handle it anymore. I used to be sunshine and happy but it turns out that you were helping me be like that and now I'm like a deflated balloon. I don't want to be a deflated balloon anymore Stef," Stefania takes hold of my shirt and pulls me into her trailer, "what are you doing?"

She looks at me with suck a cheeky smile, "I guess I'm inflating the balloon again." Stefania pushes me onto the couch and climbs on top of me. Heat surges through my entire body. Every nerve is going into overdrive right now with every kiss Stefania puts on my body, starting with my lips. I roll us off the couch and onto the floor, I don't think either of us are hurt. Honestly, we are way too into this to even care. I am straddling Stefania's body, unbuttoning her shirt whilst her hands roam from the base of my back to my hair, pulling it slightly. After I remove her shirt, she flips us back over so she is more dominant. (I'm not a bottom).

--

Wow how I've missed this. The feel of Stefania's bare skin on mine. The small traces she makes over my body with her fingers. The sweat dripping off both of our bodies. The taste of her... never mind.

"Bambina, don't you need to be on set?" Stefania asks in between very heated kisses.

"I'm sure they can wait." I pull her back down to me.

"Danielle, calm down," Stef pulls back off and giggles, "we can carry on later. Once is enough for now ok?"

I'm not finished with her yet but I know she's right. I guess I can wait. We both stand up and compose ourselves, making sure that it's not obvious to what just happened. I open the trailer door smiling at Stefania who holds onto my hand.

"You have got to be kidding me!" I quickly turn to see Barrett standing there with her arms crossed looking at Stefania and I, "you broke the ban haven't you?"

"I'm just going to..." Stefania shyly points towards set, "I love you, see you after?" She gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and starts walking away.

"I love you too, I'll see you on set in a little while anyway." I finally let go of her hand and Stefania walks away. I look back to Barrett who still has her arms crossed, "What?"

"I'm not even shocked. More disappointed." Barrett is giving me judgey eyes which only makes me laugh.

I link my arm into hers, "she inflated the balloon."

"Oh I don't even want to know what that means." We walk over to make-up.

Denise takes one looks at me, "I've renamed one of our products to the 'Danielle and Stefania hickey coverup' do I need to use it?"

"Actually no Denise you don't." I sit in the chair in front of her as she lifts my very knotted hair up and checks my neck and chest.

"I'll let you off this time," Denise pauses, "wait did this just happen?"

Barrett puts her hand on Denise's shoulder, "if the trailer is rocking, don't come knocking."

"BARRETT!" I swing round in complete shock she has just said that.

"What? Dani, I have seen you both fully naked and I am never letting you live that down so I can say what I want." Barrett smirks as she sits next to me.

"I don't know if I even want to know why you've seen them naked Barrett." Denise starts stuttering which is a mixture of adorable and hilarious, "I've just realized that you must have broken the ban then."

"Can you blame me?" My eyes dart back and forth from Denise to Barrett, "she is the hottest woman to walk the Earth and my WIFE, so I am allowed to have sex with her wherever and whenever I want."

No more words about it are spoken thankfully.

Stefania and I don't have any scenes with each other today which is fine because I can stand to the side and admire her without having to worry about how my facial expressions are perceived on camera.

I stare. A lot. I can't help it. My mind wonders to a very naughty place and I have trouble getting out of it when I'm around her. Thankfully we can focus it all into our characters like we did at the beginning of all of this when we didn't even know we liked each other.

"Dani," Jay whispers so quietly in my ear, "we need to go."

I nod and follow him outside. The sun beams on my face, so warm and comforting.

"D," Barrett rushes over to me, "we are going out for a drink tonight, want to join us?"

"Oh yes sure, don't need to ask me twice." I guess me and Stef can carry on our little fun afterwards.

"Good because we already asked Stef and she said yes so that would have been awkward if you said no." Barrett skips off.

--

"Finally they're here!" Jaicy shouts from the table everyone is sat on, as me and Stefania walk through the bar doors.

I give my jacket and bag to Stef to put over the chairs, "what's everyone drinking? My round?" I need to start thinking before I speak.