[2]CEO - MAY 20 2022

"Why is he so conceited?..."

"I know right... He doesn't even look at any of us properly...."

"Beach.... He is so rude..."

These are some of the comments the employees of CEO Jeon Jungkook says daily

It is quite true what they say. Jungkook never looks at his employees. He is firm on his take on his ideas and remains cold and indifferent to anyone around him.

**

Jimin is one of his employees and being second in charge to Jungkook's assistant, Jungkook and Jimin were quite familiar with each other, though Jungkook never even bothered to look at Jimin or learn his name.

That was till Jungkook's business partner A/N made a rude and disgusting comment on Jimin's body after the boy exited the room

"Man... you are so lucky to have such a fine ass working for you... tell me honestly Jungkook.... how many times did he let you fck him? Everyday right?" A/N laughed, making Jungkook feel disgusted

"You know what will make me invest more in your company?...." Jungkook frowns at A/N "....lend Jimin to me for a night....I bet I can do him better than you...."

Jungkook was about to say something when Jimin walked in, the man was indeed captivated by the boy's innocent beauty which he never paid attention to

A/N was about to say something to Jimin when Jungkook asks Jimin to leave

"Jealous, are we?" A/N smirks

Jungkook bangs his hands on the table standing up "....get out!"

A/N is shocked "What?"

"I said GET OUT!" Jungkook fumed "...get out before I lose my fcking mind!"

"Is this how you treat your investors?!" A/N is angry

"I will not let you treat my employees as objects! Now get out before I get you arrested for sexual harassment!"

**

Jungkook sees Jimin's red eyes later that evening

"Jimin... are you okay?" Jungkook's caring voice brings tears to Jimin's eyes and he bursts out crying, suddenly hugging the man "...you.... you heard what A/N said?"

Jimin nods, his head digging into Jungkook's chest and something in them made them both lean into each other, seeking each other's comfort

Jungkook drives Jimin home that night after taking the boy out for a comforting dinner. The two got to learn about each other quite a bit that evening. Seems Jungkook had been cold because he had a lot of experience with his employees trying to get his attention and he hated it. Jungkook hated using his power as a CEO to get people to bed with him and he hated people who misused their power like A/N did.

Ever since that night, Jungkook started being more approachable,especially with Jimin. Jungkook didn't want his employees to feel like they couldn't come to him if they ever needed help. And that made Jimin fall for the man. Jungkook was no exception when it came to falling for Jimin's innocence as well.

**

They became fast friends and they started hanging out, outside of work. On one of those nights, A/N sees them and gets angry, and tries to molest Jimin when he went to the restroom. But Jungkook, having noticed someone following Jimin, quickly intervened and punched A/N, who soon became unconscious.

Jimin had passed out due to fright and Jungkook had taken him to his apartment. Jimin wakes up to the man worried looking at him

Jungkook quickly hugs the boy "....I'm sorry I couldn't protect you sooner...A/N is never gonna hurt you... that stupid ass is in jail... are you okay?"

"I'm okay..." Jimin smiles pulling away from the hug

They both look at each other, their eyes communicating things their words couldn't, till Jungkook finally confesses

"I love you..." Jungkook declares making Jimin smile "....I love everything about you.... will you let me date you, be your boyfriend and marry me?"

Jimin blushes, his smile making his eyes disappear "Yes! Yes! and Yes!" Jimin hugs the man "...I love you too Jungkook"

Jungkook leans in to place a soft kiss against Jimin's forehead

"I love you Jimin and thank you for agreeing to be mine..."

"I love you too Jungkook"

The end

A/N: faster than fast.