[20]BODYGUARD - MARCH 14 2023

Jimin is the son of politician Park. The man appoints Jungkook to be Jimin's bodyguard.

During the course of his work, Jungkook falls for the innocent cute boy while Jimin falls for the man who outwardly looked cold and unbothered with a hint of worry and possessiveness over him.

**

"You will marry Min A/N and that's final!" Mr Park declares "...he is the next CEO in line and is the best match for our family!"

Jimin tried everything to convince his dad otherwise but Mr Park was set on marrying Jimin to A/N

**

That evening, Jimin gets drunk in the hotel room he booked, Jungkook was with him. Jungkook tries to stop the boy but ends up failing

"Why Jungkook? Why is my dad not understanding my heart?" Jimin is already drunk "....why can't I marry the one I love?"

"Love? You love someone?" Jungkook is shocked and angry. So angry that he grabs Jimin's bottle and chucks it down. He was already angry and upset that Jimin was getting married but to know that Jimin was never his, hurt

Jimin is crying while Jungkook kept drinking. They are both drunk at this point.

"Who do you love?! Tell me!" Jungkook just couldn't let it go. He needed to know who owned Jimin's heart

"The one I kiss..." Jimin says before softly capturing Jungkook's lips with his own. Jungkook was frozen.

"It's you... Jungkook... I love you..." Jimin softly whispers against Jungkook's lips and that's all it takes for Jungkook to smoothly lift the boy into his arms and to the bed while kissing the boy back passionately.

That night they both showed each other on how much they loved the other

**

From the next day, Jimin and Jungkook secretly dated in hopes of somehow convincing Park and A/N against the marriage.

3 weeks later though, Jimin faints in front of his dad and Mr Park gets to know the boy is pregnant.

Mr Park does some investigating and he sees subtle but obvious stares and love gestures between Jungkook and Jimin

**

Jimin screams when he sees his dad beating up Jungkook and the taller not fighting back.

"How dare a low life get my precious baby pregnant?!"

"It's not his baby, dad... it's A/N's!"

**

A/N is shocked when Mr Park tells him that Jimin is pregnant with his child.

He goes to meet Jimin to discuss the matter and knowing that Jimin, his fiance cheated on him hurt his ego and he slaps the boy.

Jimin's sobs breaks the man's heart

"Fck! Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?!"

"I...I was going to... after you returned from your business trip..." Jimin stutters

"My trip was to be for 2 months, Jimin..

" A/N shakes his head "...I cut it short because your dad called me..."

"I'm sorry..." Jimin sobs again

"....I'm sorry too for slapping you... I just... the night we met, I fell for you... and I wanted to marry you after my trip... I... I already saw you as mine even when you said you didn't want this marriage and it hurt that you cheated on me..."

**

Wedding day

A/N and Jimin stand at the altar and when the priest asks if anyone has objections,

"I don't want to marry Jimin... I want Jimin to marry Jungkook!"

"What the heck! What's wrong with you A/N!? Jimin is pregnant with your..." Mr Park is angry

A/N's men point a gun to Mr Park's head

"Look Mr Park, you know as well as I do that the baby isn't mine... you knew all along that they were in a relationship, you just wanted the benefits of being married to a Min family..."

Mr Park gulps

"Jimin belongs to Jungkook and Jungkook to Jimin and it's a fact that can't be changed..." Mr Park looks at his son "....you know Jungkook has done way more than what his job description says just because of his love for Jimin.... what do you want at the end of the day? Money or the happiness of your son?"

Mr Park takes Jimin's hand and pulls him along with him. All of A/N's men keep their guns targeted at him.

Mr Park walks up to Jungkook and hands Jimin over to him. Jungkook stands up

"He is my only son. I know I was being selfish by forcing him into a relationship he wasn't ready for.. it's true, I know how much you love and care for my son... I know how much you sacrificed for his safety.... I know you gave up your scholarship to study further just so you could protect Jimin... I know... I know everything... and I'm sorry for not recognizing that there is noone water than you,who could keep my son safe and happy" Mr Park smiles "...so here, I am entrusting him to you..."

"Sir...I..."

"Jungkook..." Jimin stops the man " ..I love you..."

Jungkook's eyes tear up "...I love you too"

Mr Park smiles watching the love for Jimin in Jungkook's eyes,the joy in Jimin's and he decides nothing is more important than Jimin's happiness

"It will take time to accept you as my son... but I promise you tat one day I will..." Mr Park says looking at Jungkook

"...Dad..." Jimin tears up

"I love you Jimin... my son..." Mr Park kisses Jimin's forehead

"I will do my best not to ever bring a tear to Jimin's eyes" Jungkook says when Mr Park turns to leave

Mr park smiles as he turns around and faces the man

"I know"

The end