[114] BEING DISTANT - FEB 15 2024

Jungkook and Jimin are arranged to be married. They had met the first day when Jungkook's parents went to meet Jimin's family, the two had talked then for a bit enquiring about general details.

Jimin was attracted to the man's physical presence, it made the boy shy and giddy when Jungkook looked at him. Jungkook was of course more than just looks - he was smart and skilled, the only thing Jimin wished could have changed was the man's coldness towards everything. Jungkook kept a lot to himself and Jimin had to talk at least 15 minutes to get the man to open up. Still, the man wasn't rude or anything - Jimin understood the man had such an introverted personality. A personality Jimin knew he could live with.

Jungkook was attracted to the tiny cute boy as well - Jimin was really sweet, kind and a good conversationalist. Jungkook could listen for hours to the boy talking. Jungkook knew he wouldn't mind spending the rest of his life with this tiny human - his tiny human

**

Ever since their engagement, they hang out during the weekend or talk to each other daily through video call - Jungkook insisted on that. Even if the relationship sometimes seemed cold from Jungkook's side, unexpected things the man did or said to Jimin, left the boy completely shy and happy. There was just something about the man that made Jimin feel safe, protected and special.

**

They get married soon after and their life together was good. They both made love on their first night. Jimin had kept a mental note not to sleep with Jungkook until after a month of being married, he didn't want to seem too eager for physical intimacy. Jimin was innocent in that aspect meaning he never had a relationship and Jungkook also was single whole his life. They would be each other's firsts and Jimin wanted that moment to happen after they both were sure of what they felt for each other.

The night of their marriage, Jimin had taken a bath first on Jungkook's insistence, the man had to talk to the caterers and wedding related staff. After the boy was ready for bed, Jungkook took his bath. Jimin was thankful for it, now he could sleep without thinking of jumping on Jungkook.

Jungkook gets out of the shower and smiles seeing the boy sleeping. Jungkook often sleeps shirtless and so removed his shirt and got into bed with his husband. He stared at Jimin for a minute too long before moving in closer to back hug the boy, Jimin flinches a little as he didn't expect any physical contact with Jungkook

"You are so beautiful my love..." Jungkook says turning the boy to face him. Jimin's breath hitches when he sees Jungkook is shirtless " ..will you be mine completely from tonight... can I be yours too forever?"

The air was tight and Jimin just gives the man a slow nod and before he knows it Jungkook is hovering above him and giving him sensations he has only read before in fanfics. This was even better than his imaginations and he was loving it. They made love the whole night and they continued this tradition every night, unless Jimin was too drained out for the night because Jungkook was always ready to make love to his gorgeous husband. They used protection most of the time, sometimes they didn't when they were both too much in the mood or wanted to feel each other completely, just like their first night. Jungkook didn't mind being a father, in fact he wanted Jimin to carry his babies but he didn't want to pressure the boy since it was Jimin's body and decision. Jimin was fifty fifty on the whole pregnancy thing - if it happened, it happened, he wasn't actively trying to get pregnant.

**

Jungkook goes on business trips once every couple of months, it was a norm - he would be gone for a week or two. It was during one of those trips, when Jimin was left alone when the boy faints in his office and later finds out that he had an ectopic pregnancy and needed to do emergency surgery. Jimin had no idea that he was even pregnant. Jimin didn't have his family near him and underwent everything by himself. He felt depressed.