[122]SECRETLY ENGAGED - MAR 2 2024

"Stop staring at him unless you want him to eat you up" Taehyung says teasing Jimin

Jimin was staring at A/N. He was Jimin's college mate - he was Jimin's idol in the sense that the guy was his senior who was into dancing, just like Jimin. Jimin loved his dance style, though A/N was a playboy by nature.

"Shut up" Jimin blushes embarrassed. Taehyung could be quite loud and unfortunately A/N heard it from across the room

**

A/N smirks. Jimin was an extremely cute guy and friendly too. No one had dated Jimin though because the boy would reject their advances before they could ask him out. Now, if Jimin was interested in him, maybe A/N had a chance.

**

"Hey baby..." A/N says cornering Jimin the next day near the corridor to the entrance of his class

Jimin's heart picks up pace "H-Hi..."

"Since you like me... wanna go out?"

Jimin's eyes widened "Sunbae, I don't like you that way... I'm sorry..."

A/N chuckles "Don't like me what way sweetheart? I want you on my bed under me..." he leans forward

Jimin felt disgusted and nervous

"Taehyung!" Jimin pushes the man and runs away

Playing hard to get huh? Okay I will play along Park Jimin

**

"..... I told you I think it's better to let everyone know I'm engaged... because of your mafia business, you are so reluctant... at least can't I say I am engaged and not mention your name?" Jimin pouts as he tells Jungkook about his day "...I'm scared....."

Jungkook is the next mafia king and he doesn't want his engagement to be public yet. He wants to announce his marriage after he becomes the mafia king. They got arranged to be married after Jimin attended one of his dad's business parties and Jungkook happened to attend it as well. It was love at first sight for the man and after enquiring more about Jimin, Jungkook fell harder. As for Jimin, he liked the man seeking his attention all the time. Once their parents arranged the marriage, Jimin started opening up to the man who wanted all of Jimin's happiness and problems to be his as well. How can Jimin not fall for this man? Jimin enjoyed Jungkook pampering him just as much as Jungkook loves Jimin considering the man as his. Jungkook felt proud to be owned by Jimin.

"Why are you scared sweetheart?" Jungkook frowns while watching Jimin through the screen, they were on video call "...are you scared because of that stupid A/N?"

Jimin's eyes widened "...you know about him?"

Jungkook smirks "About how he tried to get you into bed with him? Yea..."

Jimin wasn't surprised that Jungkook kept an eye on him

Jimin gulps "...you... you didn't kill him right?"

"Would you be disappointed if I did?" Jungkook asks tilting his head at the camera

"You know I hate violence..." Jimin says looking down

"I'm sorry sweetheart..." Jungkook sighs "...I know... that's why I didn't kill him..."

Jimin smiles "Thank you..."

"But it might be a long while before he can dance again.. "

"Jungkook!" Jimin pouts

"Be thankful I didn't rip off his fcking hand for touching what is mine!" Jungkook growls making Jimin suddenly feel tingly inside

Jungkook noticed the mood change. He smirks

"You like that baby?"

Jimin looks up confused "Like what?"

"Like me being possessive of you... being obsessed over you?"

"I..."

"I, what sweetheart?" Jungkook teases

"I miss you..."

Jungkook smiles "I miss you too... go to sleep now..."

**

Jimin woke up to some movements behind him, he nearly screams when he opens his eyes and sees a shadowy figure lying next to him

"Shh..." Jimin's mouth was covered by the man's hand "...you missed me didn't you?"

Jimin smiles before he hugs the man in front of him

"I love you"

Jungkook smiles as he returns the hug "I love you too sweetheart"

The end

A/N: I hope that explains why I am not active on wattpad often 😛