[142] BENEFICIAL DIVORCE - APRIL 3 2024

Jungkook and Jimin had been married for a year now. It was an arranged marriage. Jimin only had one serious boyfriend with whom he had an amicable breakup once they understood that their relationship was purely friendship. Jungkook on the other hand never had a relationship because the thought of a partner never appealed to him. He never was interested since Jungkook was more into achieving his goals in his life. He didn't want to be tied down by his partner - having a partner meant having to compromise on his time and interests.

**

Jungkook was already 35 and his parents were persistent to get him married before he turned 36. Jungkook finally agrees to settle down, having achieved what he wanted in life - like having a high salaried job and traveling the world to fulfill his photography passion. He actually agreed because he wanted to not worry his family anymore. His parents brought him multiple proposals, he went with them to see the prospective partners but no one interested him - Noone was good enough for his standards- not just physically but also their interests, personality - nothing attracted him to them, until he met Jimin.

**

Jimin was 25, nearly 10 years younger to the man. Jungkook was apprehensive even before he first met the boy, Jimin looked like a high schooler and that really put Jungkook off and on top of that Jimin nearly fell off the chair as he laughed at something Mrs Jeon said made Jimin appear childish to Jungkook and the man wanted nothing to do with the boy.

**

Jungkook and Jimin went upstairs to the roof to talk as advised by their families. Jungkook was going to reject Jimin but when they reached the roof and Jungkook saw the various plants and commented on it - they talked for a couple of minutes on the topic of plants and then jumped to the next topic - movies, art, photography , books, travel, politics. Jungkook was surprised that Jimin at such a young age was knowledgeable and had a lot of insight. Jungkook knew he could talk for hours with this tiny human standing next to him. Jungkook could actually imagine a life with the boy, which surprised him as Jungkook stood watching the boy. He never felt that way with anyone else. Jimin was indeed cute and had a beautiful, gorgeous smile. Jungkook knew he could just be mesmerized by the boy's eyes and smile alone. Jimin's view on life and their future together impressed the man and he immediately agrees to marry Jimin when their family asks him about his opinion.

**

Their married life was beautiful - like any other marriages, it took some time to get to know each other and adjust to each other. Jimin was pretty flexible, he adjusted to just about anything which really made it easier for Jungkook to adjust as well. Two months down the line and Jungkook had completely accepted Jimin as his - his property. And that was the start of their relationship to start having flaws. Jungkook started being possessive of the boy. In the beginning it was cute and Jimin even felt lucky that someone loved him so much that they felt threatened by someone else. Jimin had butterflies whenever Jungkook showed him that Jimin was his alone but that only lasted for another couple of months before Jungkook started being over protective and obsessive. Jungkook couldn't stand anyone else taking Jimin's attention away from Jungkook - a phone call from work or family, a work emergency or family emergency, a friend get together- Jimin wasn't allowed to attend them when Jungkook made time for Jimin - it was their alone time together and noone was allowed to interfere. This lead to them fighting a lot and leading to Jimin crying every night since he was sensitive and hated when Jungkook shouted at him. Jungkook would apologize but the next day again Jimin would be scolded for laughing along with a colleague of his.

**

"Why can't you understand me Jimin?! I'm your husband! Not him! You should be with me! He can call anyone else for help! Why did he have to call you to take him to the hospital!?"