[129] HARRASSED - @KOOKIELOVESJIMINIE - MAR 9 2024

A/N: idea @kookielovesjiminie - respecting your wishes not to screenshot. Hope you like it and please let me know if others also don't like screenshots. Happy suga day!

Jungkook was in his office doing his work when he glanced across the window to his side and saw the snow falling heavily. He smiles.

Jungkook still remembers the first time he met Jimin.

It was a cold winter day, the whole city was painted in white - snowing heavily. Jungkook hated the cold so badly, he just wanted something hot to drink to calm his nerves. Jungkook had just spotted the cafe across the street and when he had gotten closer, he noticed a tiny boy playing with the window fog, drawing hearts and other wishes on the glass window. Jungkook stood still as he watched the boy smiling as he did those things, Jungkook momentarily lost track of his thoughts as he let the harsh snow hit him on his face due to the wind. Jungkook saw the boy bow at him, the boy having noticed the man staring at him for a quick minute - the blush on the boy's face brings warmth to Jungkook's cold body. At that moment Jungkook knew he wanted to know more about the boy.

Jungkook enters the cafe, and orders his drink while occasionally glancing at the boy. The boy's eyes occasionally flickered to look at Jungkook and then look away. The boy's companion having noticed the glances, looked back and seeing that Jungkook's gaze never left the boy's, the man walks up to Jungkook

"Hey .. do you know him or something? I don't think its polite to look at someone like this..." the man firmly says

"I'm sorry... I don't know him but ... I just couldn't look away... he is just so...." Jungkook's eyes flicker to look at Jimin for a moment "...mesmerizing..."

The man laughs "Oh man you are so cheesy. I love you already. Come... come meet my single ass friend.. " the man drags Jungkook to the boy

The boy's eyes widen seeing his friend drag Jungkook towards him

"Tae!" The boy whisper yells standing up

"Hey I'm Taehyung... this is Jimin, my cute best friend and forever single.." Taehyung says introducing Jungkook to Jimin

"And Jimin... this is one hot and handsome... perfect to be your partner..." Taehyung stops "...hmm... what's your name?" Taehyung whispers near Jungkook

Jungkook chuckles seeing Jimin blush bright red

"Hey... I'm Jungkook... Jeon Jungkook..." Jungkook says, reaching his hand out for a hand shake, which Jimin hesitantly takes. Jungkook nearly groaned at the softness and those cute tiny hands "....can I have the pleasure of being your date?"

"Of course! Okay.. goodbye..." Taehyung excuses himself and turns around making Jimin's eyes grow wide "...on second thought..." Taehyung turns back again "...I will be right there... watching you both... I don't know your intentions mister..."

Jungkook laughs. He is glad that Taehyung was their match maker.

**

Ever since that day the two had been on multiple dates, slowly learning to know about each other and falling in love with each passing second. It wasn't a shocker that they got married by the end of one year of dating. Taehyung was their best man from both sides.

**

They have been happily married for 5 months now, Jimin has moved cities to live with Jungkook. Jimin was flexible, he didn't mind the move since he was anyways wanting to join a new company. Jungkook on the other hand was already well settled at his workplace. Jimin had gotten in his new office without much experience in the field but the interviewer and director was definitely impressed with his answers so he was selected.