[80] DONOR - SEP 10 2023

Mrs Jeon was actively searching for an alliance for her son Jungkook. She had gotten a couple of prospective partners for her son but she didn't find them good enough for her son. Even though she didn't quite accept them, she introduced them to her son who immediately rejected them. She sighed - she was afraid Jungkook would never agree to a next time, she shouldn't have introduced them to him, after all she knew her son, he was just like her.

Just when she was losing all hopes of finding someone for Jungkook, her colleague at work had a visitor - a young boy named Jimin. Mrs Jeon couldn't take her eyes off the cute boy, she found him adorable. Jimin was her colleague Mrs Kim's son's best friend and had come to pick her up for lunch and an emergency shopping as her own son got busy at a meeting. Mrs Jeon was impressed with Jimin's caring self and soon found herself joining them in the shopping and got to know more about the tiny boy.

He is perfect for my son

**

"Mom! I told you I wasn't interested. I am only going to reject him so why should I waste my time and theirs?" Jungkook is angry at his mom for insisting on meeting Jimin. He was tired of meeting people who didn't make him feel good at all. They irritated him.

"Trust me..... if you don't like him... then I will stop looking for a partner for you... besides I don't think I can find anyone better than Jimin for you ....ever..."

Jungkook is intrigued at that but still decides to reject the boy once he meets him.

After all, how good can Jimin be right?

**

Jungkook's jaw nearly dropped when he saw the boy walk towards him.

Angel - Jungkook's mind screamed

"Hi...I'm Jimin... you are Jungkook right? Nice to meet you..." Jimin smiles

Jungkook couldn't help but hold his chest in reflex as he bowed in respect making Jimin giggle

Jungkook snapped his head up to see the amusement in Jimin's eyes

"You are so funny Jungkook..." Jimin giggles "...you don't need to do that... you make me feel old..."

"You are so beautiful...my angel..." Jungkook says "...you are forever young..."

Jimin could feel his cheeks heat up but then he frowns internally - is he a flirt? Is he going to play with me? I thought his mom said he wasn't interested in relationships in general but the vibe feels so different now.

"Why are you frowning, Angel?" Jungkook is confused "...you look so pretty when you smile..."

"Uhm... thanks..." Jimin gulps "...I thought you would be a cold soul... but here you are being so open and free with me....free enough to flirt with me without even knowing me...."

Jungkook chuckles "Yea... sorry about that... you just bring out my naughty side..." Jungkook's eyes turn serious "...Noone has ever been able to do that... you are the first to make me feel things... to make me want to give marriage a try... it's weird and it's too soon but would you mind being engaged to me?"

Jimin gulps. The way Jungkook looked at him right now, he just wanted to melt. The man's eyes held so much emotions towards him - like the man really cared about him and wanted to protect him

"....yes... I mean no... I don't mind being engaged to you..."

Jungkook smiled wide, making Jimin smile as well.

**

The couple had a long engagement. The only reason why Jungkook wanted to be engaged was so that no one else would snatch Jimin away from him. He wanted to marry Jimin only after the boy was ready for the commitment and Jungkook was ready to wait a lifetime for him.