[133] DREAM - MAR 18 2024

Jungkook and Jimin are college mates from the same batch.

Jungkook is popular for his looks and money. He was kinda like the heartthrob that was surrounded by many in the class.

Jimin on the other hand is also popular for being the college topper, being cute without trying and also so kind to everyone

**

Jimin had a huge crush on Jungkook, just like the rest of the college. Jungkook was very manly and that attracted Jimin's attention but he never did anything about it because it felt like Jungkook might be more inclined towards women - not that he was dating anyone but just by the body language that Jimin happened to notice - Jungkook might feel disgusted if Jimin were to confess. For now, they were just batchmates who didn't interact or acknowledge each other, that was till their second year when they had to do a project together.

**

Jimin was actually supposed to be in the project with his bestie but surprisingly Taehyung dropped out saying he didn't want to do that particular topic and wanted to do the topic that Hoseok was doing, Jungkook being Hoseok's partner then volunteers to be Jimin's partner. Since that day the two were often seen hanging out together, Jungkook even moved from his usual back seat to the middle seats where Jimin usually sat - Jungkook would often buy Jimin simple snacks which the two would share together in class. They end up walking home together or with Jungkook giving the boy a ride even though the man lived in the opposite direction. They had a sort of friendship which was definitely different from the one Jimin had with Taehyung - it was strangely more intimate though they didn't even hold hands - maybe it was just Jimin's internal desire to be with Jungkook.

**

It was the end of the year for the second year, they had just finished their finals and the batchmates decided to celebrate with some drinks at Jungkook's place. Jungkook was generous like that.

Jimin gets drunk pretty quickly due to his low tolerance, Jungkook didn't drink any because he wanted to be level headed as they were celebrating in his apartment. Jimin excused himself and went to the balcony for fresh air - Jungkook looks at the boy worried but he is glad that the balcony is railed up pretty high.

Jungkook after a few minutes looks at his phone and lets his friends know that his strict brother was going to visit him now and they had to leave. The friends leave - anyways they are done for the night. Jungkook chuckles slightly at his own lie and then goes to find Jimin

Jungkook stands leaning against the door frame as he watches Jimin for a few minutes before he approaches the boy

"Hey... feeling better?"

Jimin nods at the man and then walks towards Jungkook and sits down next to the standing man and pats on the floor indirectly asking Jungkook to sit there as well

Jungkook obeys immediately

"Here...just listen to this...it feels so good to hear this and look at the beautiful view of the city..." Jimin says handing over his right sided headpiece to Jungkook and they both end up listening to a beautiful serene song

Jungkook smiles when he notices Jimin had unconsciously rested his head on his shoulder. Jungkook gently places his own head on Jimin's head but that makes the boy suddenly wake up

"I'm sorry that I fell asleep..." Jimin apologizes as he switches off the song "...this song is so nostalgic of my childhood...Hey! Do you have your childhood pictures?"

Jungkook nods as he goes to grab his laptop to show Jimin the pictures

Jimin couldn't help but gawk at the pictures - Jungkook looked too cute