[47] FALLING OUT OF LOVE - JULY 7 2023

A/N: idea @MrsPakJimin95 - this is probably not what you had in mind

A/N: idea @MrsPakJimin95 - this is probably not what you had in mind. Sorry about that

Jungkook and Jimin are in an arranged marriage. Their families were introduced to each other through a mutual friend. Jungkook and Jimin had only spoken in person the first time they met and after that it was mostly phone conversations. It didn't take time for them to fall in love, seeing that the already considered each other as their lifetime partner before marriage.

**

Everything was going perfectly normal with them- their married life, career. After 4 years of marriage, they decide to start their own family. After 1 and a half years of trying without success, they decide to visit a doctor who gives them the sad news that Jimin might never get pregnant. Both of them were indeed saddened and heart broken but they stayed strong for each other. Jimin became insecure and hurt that he couldn't make Jungkook a dad. Jungkook was really wanting to be a dad, especially after his elder brother had become a father for the second time. But Jungkook never made Jimin aware of that. He treated Jimin the same as before, maybe now a bit more lovingly. Jungkook even asked Jimin to quit his job so that the boy can relax at home as they still tried for a baby. They didn't give up hope.

**

Jimin was willing to try anything and he ends up going to a lifestyle doctor who gives him herbal drinks, supplements and exercise techniques to strengthen his inner core. He had been taking it for 4 months now, with no results.

"It will take time sweetheart... don't stress your pretty little head about that... I know one day we will have our own family... even if its after 50 years, I'm okay with that..." Jungkook smiles hugging the boy

Jimin relaxes. He loved it when Jungkook supported him and cared for him. It felt good.

**

Jungkook has been busy for a few months now. Jimin had quit his job, the daily expenses increased and his own work stress was a lot. He had to go early to work or stay up late at work but that didn't mean he didn't care for Jimin. He just didn't have as much time as before. He was always tired and this made Jimin upset.

Jimin started second guessing anything Jungkook did or said.

For instance, before Jungkook would always answer the phone at work and say I love you or anything of that sort openly but now he doesn't say that and immediately cuts the call saying he was busy.

Once Jimin brought him food at the office, Jungkook quickly tried to send him away saying he had a meeting he had to attend.

Needless to say, Jimin started being suspicious and this led them to fight often and the misunderstandings grew more. No matter what Jungkook did, Jimin would always be crying himself to sleep and there was nothing the man could do to make it stop

It went to the point where Jimin became unreasonable and accused the man of cheating on him.

"You are busy with that A/N and Y/N right? That's why you don't have time for me.." Jimin scoffs