[90] FALLING IN LOVE AFTER SECOND MARRIAGE - DEC 3 2023

"Jin-ah... baby... please think about it... I think Jungkook and Jimin are suited for each other... I know Jungkook would never hurt your brother... Jungkook might appear cold but he is a sweetheart.. he just has trouble expressing himself..." Namjoon says trying to convince Jin, his husband to let their younger brothers marry each other

"I know that Namjoonah... I know how Jungkook is... I know his heart.. and I do agree with you that they would make a good couple... I just..." Jin sighs, tears glistening in his eyes "....I'm afraid that Jungkook might not reciprocate in time and end up hurting my Jiminah... Jimin doesn't show it but he has been deeply hurt by A/N that narcissistic beach... I just don't want things to repeat again... my Jiminah won't survive another heartbreak..."

"I love Jimin just as much as you do... you know that right?" Namjoon pulls Jin into his arms as the man nods "I will talk to Jungkook and if he says no to this then of course we won't proceed but if he says yes, then that means he really cares about Jimin... you know how Jungkook is with proposals... always rejecting them..." Namjoon pulls away to look at his husband "...I'm thinking about both of them... I would never make a decision that would harm any of our families... your dad talked to me about this... asking me about Jungkook... and I think it's a good decision... Jungkook needs someone like Jimin to show him what love is all about.. I know Jimin had a terrible experience from his first marriage but that only made him stronger.. he hasn't lost his faith in love ..." Namjoon wipes Jin's tears "...and I know Jungkook would never hurt Jimin... you yourself have seen how protective and angry Jungkook became after he knew what Jimin went through..."

"Okay... you talk to Jungkook then... Jimin has already let dad know that he is okay with a second marriage..."

**

Namjoon is Jungkook's elder brother who married Jimin's elder brother Jin. They were college sweethearts. Jungkook and Jimin had met during the time the families met for the wedding preparations. Jungkook was always quiet and he never talked to anyone, though, he was always around Jimin to help him with anything the boy needed. Jungkook had feelings for the boy but never said it out loud. Whatever feelings he had was suppressed when he learnt that Jimin's dad had arranged for the boy's marriage already. Jungkook had moved to Seoul just before Jimin's wedding, giving an excuse of getting a new job that he couldn't get out of. Jungkook didn't visit Busan as often but less than 6 months of Jimin's marriage, he came to know about the emotional abuse faced by the boy and Jungkook came down to his brother's house to help the family support Jimin in his divorce decision.

**

Jimin had kept everything to himself for 6 months of his marriage. A/N his spouse was very emotional manipulative and hurt him mentally. A/N was a narcissist and enjoyed Jimin's teary eyes every day. Jimin hadn't planned to let anyone know about this but after 6 months of torture and seeing Jin at a family gathering, he couldn't hold it in anymore and cried to Jin about what was happening back home.

**

The divorce proceedings were quick. Jimin didn't want anything from A/N nor did A/N.

**

Now Jimin's dad's health was deteriorating and stupid society were constantly pitying him about his divorced son, and his anxiety grew. He wanted to make Jimin settled somehow with someone who would take care of the boy and love him. Jimin couldn't stand to see tears in his dad's eyes because of him and he agrees to marry anyone his dad thought would be good for him

**

"Jungkook I want to talk to you... can you please sit down?" Namjoon, Jungkook's elder brother asks

Jungkook is confused and slightly concerned at the request

"What happened? Is everything okay?"

Namjoon nods his head before sighing "...it's about your marriage..."