[31]ABORTION - MAY 6 2023

Jimin finally wakes up feeling something poking his hand. He is totally confused as he realises he is on a hospital bed, with a nurse giving him an IV fluid.

"Oh Mr Jeon... you are awake..." the nurse smiles at the boy

"H-Hi... could you tell me what happened? Why am I here?"

"Mr Jeon, your husband brought you here after you fainted at home...."

"Oh.." Jimin remembers being dizzy earlier "..... where is he? My husband..."

"He is with your doctor... just outside..." the nurse then excuses herself and leaves, not fully closing the door

Jimin waits patiently for his husband when he hears something that would break his heart

"Mr Jeon.. are you sure you don't want to discuss this with your husband? He has the right to know" Jimin could hear the doctor's words

"No! I can't tell him this... he will never understand"

Jimin is confused

"But..."

"Just abort the baby! Didn't you hear me?!"

Jimin's breath hitches

**

Jungkook and Jimin are in an arranged marriage. Jungkook was 22 when he got married to a 17 year old Jimin. In the course of 1 year, they had formed a good bond between them. Jungkook was caring and loving, so was Jimin.

Jungkook was always respectful of the younger, though his inner self wanted to just pounce on the newly legal 18 year old, he didn't. Jimin's friends were also married. It was quite common for teenagers to get married, usually high school sweethearts. Even though the situation maybe different for Jimin, he loved his husband.

Jimin always wanted to be a young dad and especially after seeing his friends being pregnant and seeing teenagers on YouTube having kids, he too wanted a half Park and half Jeon.

Jungkook wasn't really for it. Not that he didn't want it, but he didn't want to actively try for it or pressure Jimin into having it. Thing was, Jungkook knew Jimin, he understood that the boy got too excited about things and if the results didn't turn up the way Jimin wanted, the boy would be upset, disappointed and blame himself. Jungkook was happy though, that means if they do get pregnant along the way, they both were ready to handle it.

**

One night, they were sharing a beautiful moment between them when Jimin asks Jungkook to remove his condom.

"I want to feel you Jungkook... I want to feel your cum in me... please..." Jimin begs as the man continued pounding into the boy

Now who was Jungkook to deny such a request. Jungkook immediately removed his condom and thrusted into the boy. They both moaned at the delicious feeling, going raw was definitely another experience. Even more mind blowing when his lovely husband didn't stop squeezing him tightly, Jimin's wall passionately sucking the man's dck dry. Just the thought of Jimin wanting him completely made the man cum so hard into the boy. It was definitely a beautiful night of passion for the two.

Ever since that night, Jungkook didn't use a condom

It wasn't a surprise when the almost 19 year old got pregnant

**

"Why? Just why...." Jimin cried yet again

"Baby please try to understand..." Jungkook tries to hold the boy but Jimin shrugs his hands away "...your body isn't strong enough to handle the fetuses growth..."

"I wasn't given the option! Why wasn't I asked on what I wanted to do with my body?!"

Jungkook stood there silently

Ever since the abortion, all Jimin did was cry and ignore the man.

**

It's been 2 months now that Jimin ignored his husband and cried in self pity. Jungkook tried his best to take care of Jimin but all he got was harsh hateful words directed towards him

Jimin could see Jungkook had lost a lot of weight and looked sick but his ego didn't allow him to be sweet to Jungkook anymore

**

Jimin goes to the doctor for his check up. Jimin doesn't allow the man to come with him

"Why do you want to come? You want to do something behind my back again? Don't worry I'm not pregnant for you to abort it again..."

Jungkook's heart hurt

**

Dr Min sighs seeing Jimin yet again come by himself. Jungkook would come after an hour of Jimin leaving, every time to know how the boy was doing. Dr Min had enough of the couple coming into his doctor's office separately

"You know you are a bit selfish right?" Dr Min says bluntly making Jimin glare at the man

"I'm selfish?"

Dr Min sighs "Look... I'm no one to interfere in your relationship but I don't have time to explain things to you and then again to your husband ..."

Jimin looks confused "What?"

"Mr Jeon, he comes here after you leave to know about your health, he keeps asking me what he needs to do so that your next pregnancy will not affect you..." Jimin gulps "...I can feel the love for you in his sunken eyes... he tries so hard not to break down in front of me but that never works... he is a strong brave man... atleast he tries to be one... for you..." Jimin looks down. It's true, Jungkook has never done anything to hurt him before the abortion situation and done nothing after the situation as well. Jungkook has never broken his trust. Jimin knows his husband didn't include him in the decision because at the time the man believed Jimin didn't know about the pregnancy and for him, Jimin's health came first "....It's not just the person carrying the child who feels the pain of losing their child. Sometimes, the partner might be the one hurting more because he is the one watching his loved one suffering in front of him. It hurts more not knowing what to do to ease the other's pain and knowing that his husband hates him for this ...." Dr Min sighs "....just don't drag this any longer...... don't push him away.... he needs you as much as you need him... heal together..."

**

Jimin waits outside Dr Min's room and sure enough he sees Jungkook walking towards the doctor's room.

"Jungkook..." Jimin calls and the man turns around surprised

"Jimin... you are still here? What happened?" Jungkook's voice laced with concern and his tired face, makes Jimin burst out into tears

Jungkook immediately hugs the boy and is surprised when Jimin wraps his arms around the man's waist, sobbing into his chest, not caring that other patients were around.

Jungkook slowly walks the boy into a quieter corridor

"I'm sorry... so sorry..." Jimin manages to say as Jungkook keeps patting him gently to make him calm "...I know you aborted our child for my health... it just wasn't the right time for us to have a child...." Jimin sobs as Jungkook's eyes tear up "...I know .... and I still blamed you for everything... even going so far to call you a bad father who killed his child.."

"It's o-okay..." Jungkook's tears didn't stop, his wavering voice breaking Jimin's heart more "...we are both young... we have a lot to learn... some things just aren't meant to be..." Jungkook pulls away from the hug to wipe Jimin's tears "...you are my strong baby... I promise you, we will get through this... we will have our beautiful family in the right time... I trust our love..." Jungkook says kissing the boy's forehead

"I love you so much baby... so much... you have no idea" Jungkook says

"I love you too... and thank you for being strong for the both of us.... and please forgive me"

"You have nothing to apologize for... I got my Jimin back.... there is nothing more I can ask for... thank you for trusting me..."

The end