[53]@jiminie_angel_ - JULY 13 2023

A/N : idea and plot @jiminie_angel_

A/N : idea and plot @jiminie_angel_. I'm sorry I can't seem to make the story the way you wanted it. :(

Jungkook and Jimin had been the best of friends growing up. If Jungkook wasn't in Jimin's house, Jimin was in Jungkook's. They were inseparable.

Everything was going well between the two. They got into college together and it was during their second year there that A/N joined their university. She was your typical dream girl - she was hot, sassy but sweet with an innocent smile that captivated people. Jungkook was no exception. He appreciated beauty. He didn't really bother with her but when she approached him for directions and later finding out that A/N was his dad's best friend's daughter, they started hanging out on insistence from his dad.

**

Jimin often felt like a third wheel in their hangouts. Jimin felt it awkward how A/N tried to touch Jungkook or lean closer to him and the man didn't really try to push her away, especially after Jungkook would look over at Jimin as if to see his reactions. But what can he do? They were just friends and he had no right to ask Jungkook to stop seeing her.

**

A/N was straight forward

"I think we should date, Jungkook" she says in front of Jimin.

Jungkook looks at the boy to see Jimin looking shocked, he looks over at A/N who looked at him with confidence

"Sure..."

Jungkook doesn't know why he said that. He did like A/N as a person and no one seemed to be against her so why not

**

Jungkook starts ignoring Jimin to spend more time with A/N. It wasn't per say intentional but more of a natural occurrence when you are in a relationship and your best friend wasn't.

Jimin tries to be understanding, giving the couple space but he missed the taller man and one day they argue about the same

"Jungkook... I'm not asking you to stop talking to her... all I'm saying is to spare some time for me too... I'm still your best friend right?"