[94] XMAS - DEC 25 2023

Jungkook was already upset with the news that his brother and his partner wouldn't be coming to visit him for Christmas, they would be coming the day after. He really didn't want to spend Christmas alone but he had no choice. His family lived far away and his work today went too late because of last minute submissions before the 25th. After a long tiring day, the man was finally outside his apartment door.

I can finally relax and sleep till late tomorrow - Jungkook thought as he unlocked the door but the door didn't budge

What the fck?!

He tried kicking the door, pushing up against it. Nothing worked.

This is the worst Christmas ever

**

Hearing the commotion, his neighbor opens the door

"Oh Jungkook! Was it you? What's wrong?"

Jungkook's breath hitches

Jimin, his cute lovely neighbor, looked ethereal in his after shower look with that wet hair and loose fitting top.

Yummy

Jimin was someone he first met when he moved in. They didn't really talk as the two were busy with their own work and friends. They acknowledged each other in the hallway if they crossed paths.

"Aah... I think I locked myself out of my unit... the door seems to be stuck... and I can't seem to get a hold of a locksmith at this time..."

"Ah.. it's nearly 9pm...everything is closed for the holidays... I dont think one will be available till the 26th..." Jimin comments, making Jungkook groan as he rests his forehead against his door "...uhm... do you want to stay over? Or do you have someone else who would accommodate you?"

Jungkook's eyes widened at the invitation. He would jam his door everyday if it meant he could live with Jimin

"Are you okay with that? None of my friends are in town... they went back home..."

Jimin chuckles as he nods, stepping aside gesturing Jungkook inside "I understand.... my friends are on their honeymoon... so I'm spending Christmas alone this year..."

"Maybe not alone totally..." Jungkook says walking inside

Jimin smiles "Maybe you are right... please make yourself at home.." Jimin hurries into his room and brings home clothes and towels "...this is the biggest size clothes I own... I hope this is okay... please take a shower... the water is still hot... the weather outside is pretty cold..."

Jungkook doesn't know what to say "Are you sure? I ... I don't want to intrude and misuse your generosity..."

Jimin smiles warmly "I assure you.. you are not..."

**

Jimin goes to the kitchen and prepares dinner. The food is almost done cooking when Jungkook walks in wearing Jimin's clothes.

The boy couldn't help but giggle "You look so funny..."

Jimin's clothes on the man looked really short and tight. Jungkook was a built man.

Jungkook grins before pulling the shirt off himself making Jimin gulp

Damn those abs

Jungkook walks forward "...Now it's not so funny hmm?"

Jimin blushes before he turns around and pretends to be arranging the food

"Well you are right on time for dinner..."

Jungkook chuckles before putting the shirt back on

**

"So your friends are coming after the new year? Oh that sucks... What about your family? Won't they be coming over or you can go there right?" Jungkook asks taking a bite of the food "...oh my God... this is delicious..." his eyes widen

Jimin smiles "Thank you...I enjoy cooking..." his smile drops "...I... I don't have a family... my friends are my only family..."

"Oh..." Jungkook looks to see Jimin smiling sadly "...I could be your family too..."

Jimin smiles as he looks at his food "Thank you"

They eat in silence for a while after that before Jimin asks the man about his likes and dislikes and Jungkook enquires about the same.

"So what were your plans for tomorrow?" Jungkook asks as he helps Jimin clean up

"Nothing much... sleep late and wake up late... was planning on maybe going to brunch at BangTans and maybe try the new attraction they are featuring tomorrow for Christmas at Bighit Street...how about you?"

"My brother and his partner were to stay over tomorrow but they will come only on 26th now..."

"Oh..." Jimin stops wiping the dishes "...well... uhm... would you like to join me tomorrow?"

Jungkook's eyes glisten with happiness "Yes! It's a date!"

Jimin's eyes widen

Jungkook quickly corrects himself "I mean a friendly date... you know a date between friends..." Jungkook awkwardly laughs

Jimin giggles "I would love that very much... the date and not the date between friends..."

Jungkook looks at the boy in surprise

"You mean ..."

Jimin nods shyly

"Oh God... Thank you. . I mean you have no idea how long I was waiting for this day .. I have the biggest fattest crush on you since day 1... I..." Jungkook stops when he sees Jimin looking at him

"Uhm... never mind.. " Jungkook scratches his nape hair in embarrassment

Jimin finds it cute

"I may have had a teeny tiny crush on you too..." Jimin shyly admits before heading to the living room

"You mean that!?" Jungkook yells excited as he follows the boy

Jimin nods blushing

"This is the best Christmas gift ever!!" Jungkook exclaims making the boy laugh

Maybe it wasn't the worst Christmas after all

The end

A/N: Merry Xmas my lovelies