[126] BURN - @STARGIRLPJM - MAR 6 2024

A/N: idea @stargirlpjm

A/N: idea @stargirlpjm. Hope this is enjoyable.

Jungkook and Jimin are in an arranged marriage. They have been married for about a month now. They had bought an apartment together before their marriage. The two had gone apartment hunting about 2 months before their wedding, both looking into the other's comfort first and making sure they both liked it - they both added their individual tastes into the design of the house but most of it was Jimin's idea - because whatever he did or suggested, Jungkook just seemed to love all of it.

**

Jungkook is the CEO of Jeon internationals, following his father's legacy. Jimin, though from an equally reputed family, never was interested in business or office matters - he has a degree in business management and nutrition as well.

**

Jimin was groomed from childhood that he didn't need to work a day in his life, Mr Park made sure to get the boy a well settled partner, pampering his son as best as he could. But Jimin wasn't like that, he wasn't spoiled unlike other people who would have been for having a rich dad. Jimin was kind and generous, smart and funny, loving and caring. The boy was talented beyond measure and Jimin never took anything for granted. Even as a teenager, Jimin earned his pocket money by working in fast food chains or doing chores for their neighbors. And that was one of the reasons that Jungkook married him.

**

Jungkook is a well grounded person, he wouldn't just marry someone just for the heck of it. He married Jimin after knowing all this about the boy - about how dedicated, talented, smart and kind the boy really was. Jungkook, in the initial meetings they had with each other, would discuss with Jimin some business ideas because he wanted to have a partner who had some brains. Jungkook just didn't want to marry some barbie. Jungkook was pleasantly surprised that Jimin had beauty and brains. The boy was easy going, humble and sweet, Jungkook could feel all his tensions just melting away by seeing the boy's beautiful smile and feel even more relaxed when Jimin spoke in his calm voice. Jungkook knew Jimin was the one he would marry.

**

Jungkook, just like Mr Park, didn't want Jimin to work. Since Jimin wasn't interested in business matters, he also agreed but in a couple of days, Jimin understood that a stay at home life wasn't for him and so he starts working in a cafe owned by his friend. Jungkook had no issues with it, it was Jimin's life after all. They didn't keep a maid at home since Jimin didn't want their marital space to be constantly invaded by someone but they did have a cleaning crew coming by the apartment very week. The only thing Jungkook insisted on was that Jimin cook him breakfast and dinner everyday, unless of course Jimin didn't feel like it. Jungkook had occasionally tasted Jimin's cooking whenever he had visited the Park residence and he couldn't help it but get addicted to the taste.

**

Even though Jungkook held such strong feelings for the tiny boy, he never expressed it and said it out loud. Jimin knew the man had a generally cold nature but sometimes it got overwhelming and too hard to judge the situation. Jimin on the other hand was naturally clingy, his love language was touch. Jungkook's love language was to listen to his partner whole heartedly, he would stop anything he was doing to give full attention to his husband and the other was doing things subtly just to see his partner smile.

**

"Hey...." Jungkook says as soon as Jimin answers the call "...were you sleeping?" Jungkook could hear the grogginess in Jimin's voice.

Today was a Friday and Jimin had off from the cafe job and since he wasn't feeling too good, he had been sleeping the whole day. Jungkook had finished work early and had called Jimin like he usually does when he gets into his car - only today, Jimin sounded sleepy.

"No no..." Jimin yawns

Jungkook chuckles

"Well... I'm on my way now... I'm very hungry...."

Jimin's eyes widen. He should have finished cooking by now

"...should I buy us dinner or did you cook already?"

"I d-did..." Jimin lies

"Oh yummy! I love eating your food....I can't wait to eat it and sleep... I'm so tired...."

Jimin immediately excuses himself to the toilet and cuts the call. He washes his face and then heads to the kitchen

He was just boiling the water to steam up some veggies when in a hurry to get things done, his hand hits the boiling pot and the water splashes on him. Jimin was quick to move but the damage was already done - his arm was red hot from the boiling water.

Jimin immediately switched off the gas and ran his hand under water before heading to get the first aid kit and apply some ointment. Just as he was about to, Jungkook opens the door. Jimin panics

"Hey ...." Jungkook walks in to see Jimin staring at him with wide eyes and hiding his hand behind him

Jungkook glances around the kitchen to see the mess and then his eyes land on the ointment in Jimin's hand and he panics

"What happened?" Jungkook reaches out to hold Jimin's injured hand

Jimin's starts sobbing

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry I slept off and didn't make dinner..."

"W-What? No... that's okay... are you okay? Does it still hurt?" Jungkook says, leading Jimin to the living room and making him sit on the sofa.

Jungkook sits next to him and takes the ointment and applies it gently on the boy's hand

Jimin feels guilty that Jungkook had to take care of him after a torn day at work

"I'm sorry..."

Jungkook keeps saying its okay and Jimin kept apologizing and crying

Jungkook suddenly pecks the boy's lips making Jimin stop crying due to shock

"I'm sorry I didn't know how else to make you stop crying ...." Jungkook sighs when Jimin looks down " ...I love you.. all that matters to me right now is that you are okay..."

Jimin's eyes widen at the confession. They both hadn't confessed to each other, though it was evident in their mannerisms that they held a high level of care among them

"I will order food... let's watch a movie together...okay?"

Soon

They cuddle together as they watch the movie

Something was bothering Jimin's thoughts

"Aren't you asking me to say it back?"

"Say what back?" Jungkook is confused

"That I love you" Jimin says looking at the man

"You just said it! Yay!" Jungkook grins wide

Jimin pouts and Jungkook couldn't resist pulling his cheeks

"....I know you love me... you don't need to say it in words... I feel it... of course saying it out loud and hearing it is amazing but you don't need to say it if you don't want to"

"I love you...." Jimin says shyly

Jungkook smiles cupping Jimin's face

"I love you more" Jungkook says before pulling the boy into a passionate kiss

The end