[77] PERSISTENT - AUG 30 2023

Jungkook goes to HYBE University. His family owns the university and so he decides to study there.

Jungkook is an attractive man, many people wanted to be around him because of his looks but then they also feared him. Jungkook's aura was cold and he was extremely rude to everyone around him, he didn't care that he was hurting them emotionally.

Jimin also went to HYBE. He didn't care about the man's presence but when he sees his neighbor being pushed to the ground, he couldn't hold himself back.

Jimin rushes to A/N. Jimin had witnessed how the girl had proposed to the man with a box of cookies she made. He saw from the distance how Jungkook rudely threw the gift on the floor and then harshly pushed the poor girl onto the ground.

Jimin checks up on her and by then Jungkook had already turned his back and started leaving.

"Can't you reject someone like a normal person and apologize for your actions?!" Jimin's angry voice makes Jungkook stop in his path "Hey! I'm talking to you... Mr Jeon Rabbit!"

Jungkook turns around and points at himself "Me?"

"Who else isn't normal around here?" Jimin rolls his eyes as he walks up to stand in front of the man who keeps staring at him "...stop looking at me and apologize to her"

"Why should I apologize? It's her fault for coming to me when everyone knows I don't like anyone invading my personal space"

"Woah!" Jimin says frustrated "...why are you like this? didn't your mom teach you how to be nice to others?"

Jungkook's expression changes making Jimin gulp

"You.. you don't have a mom...do you?" Jimin says with so much emotion that it makes Jungkook upset. Jimin looked like he was trying to understand the reason behind Jungkook's behavior

Other people when they heard that he doesn't have a mother, they insult him and tease him - this was one of the reasons why he became cold in the first place. Noone cared for him. They only saw his looks and family wealth.

Jungkook immediately bumps his shoulder with Jimin's before walking away

Jimin watched the man walk away. He felt bad that he hurt someone's feelings. That night Jimin couldn't sleep.

**

Jimin visits Jungkook's class before the class starts. He sees Jungkook resting his head on the bench with his headphones on.

Jimin walks cautiously and places a lunchbox on the desk making Jungkook look at him. Jungkook looks at the box and then at the boy as he removes his headphones

"These are apology cookies and some lunchables. I hope you forgive me for hurting your feelings yesterday. I shouldn't have said that. I hope you know you can come find me... if you need a friend to talk to..." Jimin bows his head. Jungkook continues staring at him "...you can throw the food. I am not asking you to eat it. But it would be good to atleast give someone else if you don't want it..." and with that Jimin leaves making Jungkook watch him leave

He is weird - Jungkook thinks as he puts back his headphones

No one has ever tried to be his friend or approach him for his benefit. Jimin seemed genuine and didn't look like the boy was interested in him that way and that made Jungkook want to know more about Jimin.

**

Jungkook starts appearing in front of Jimin whenever he could and each time Jimin would get a heart attack

The man wouldn't say anything but stare at Jimin for a few seconds and then leave. Jimin could feel the chills everytime.

"Aaish! You scared me again!" Jimin groans holding his chest "...why are you doing this? What do you want?!" Jimin asks fed up of the man just appearing in front of him and just staring