[150] WHEN MY HUSBAND'S SECRETARY TRIES TO SEDUCE HIM - APRIL 18 2024

Jungkook and Jimin had been married for 2 years now. Theirs was an arranged marriage which they accepted from the get go.

Both were career driven passionate about their goals kinda individuals so once they decided to also settle down in their personal lives, their families brought them each other's proposals and they agreed to marry once they went out on a couple of dates.

It wasn't love at first sight for either of them. They knew they were meeting the other on prospects of an union and that was always in the back of their minds while they interacted with each other but after getting to know what the other was like, they both knew it was just a matter of time before the current interest and attraction they held for each other would turn into love. And it was true, within 8 months of marriage and adjusting and understanding each other, Jungkook and Jimin fell in love.

**

Jungkook proposed to Jimin on their first wedding anniversary- though they were both established and rich, Jimin loved simple things and Jungkook did just that - he decorated their house with beautiful and cute things, Jimin was in awe of the effort Jungkook did to make him feel special and that wasn't restricted to just their anniversary. It was easy making Jimin happy and seeing Jimin happy made Jungkook happy as well.

**

Jimin was done with his works at his dad's office for that day and decides to surprise Jungkook at work. Jungkook had been extra busy for a couple of weeks now.

Jimin decides to wait in Jungkook's office room since Jungkook was busy in a client meeting. Jimin was just about to open the slightly opened doors when he sees A/N, Jungkook's new secretary, through the gap, unbuttoning her shirt and pushing up her bra to shake her boobs, as she speaks with someone on call

"My boss is so sexy... yea yea .. I know he is married .... who cares... my last boss had grandkids even and he didn't mind me seducing him... he was ugly... but Jungkook..." she moans "...he is easy on the eyes... I bet his dck is even tastier..."

**

Jimin leaves - not because he didn't trust Jungkook but because he didn't want to create a scene there. He knew Jungkook would handle it.

Jimin goes home and prepares Jungkook's favorite dishes because the man would need it after that secretary would ruin his mood

And true to what Jimin believed, Jungkook was enraged when he came to his room to find A/N provocatively dressed to seduce him. He fired her that instant

I'm so glad Jimin didn't come today like he said he might. I don't want him to witness something so disgusting.

**

Jungkook is welcomed home with Jimin in Jungkook's clothing that Jungkook loved on him

"Is this all for me?" Jungkook smirks looking at the boy

Jimin giggles wrapping his arms around the man's shoulder

"Who else baby?" Jimin says kissing the man's lips softly "...now hurry up... I made your favorites..."

**

Jungkook sighs as he takes a sip of the wine Jimin offered him as they both sit on the couch after dinner

"Something on your mind honey?" Jimin asks

"Baby... do you really have to work for your dad? Can't you come work for me? Be my PA?"

"I can't leave dad alone like that... I am training new employees though...but what happened to the one you hired last week?"

Jungkook takes another sip of his wine as he caresses Jimin's legs that are resting on his lap. Jimin was only wearing Jungkook's oversized shirt

"...She isn't working out... she isn't capable to be my secretary.. anyone's secretary for that matter.." Jungkook sighs ".. I am tired of hiring people who want nothing but to destroy my mental peace... could you please work with me or introduce me to anyone decent...?"

Jimin smiles nodding his head "...I will see what I can do... but why are you so desperate... did anything happen?"

"...you know A/N right..." Jimin nods "... she isn't a good person... isn't worthy to be trusted so I fired her today..."

"What did she do that was so upsetting? I thought she was a decent worker..."

"She ..." Jungkook visibly shakes as he remembers her figure, in disgust " ... so irritating .... just I can't work with her anymore..."

"Was it because she was naked?"

"What? How..." Jungkook's eyes widen

"I saw her"

"You came?"

Jimin hums

"Why did you leave then? Don't you trust me?" Jungkook feels hurt

"I do..."

"Then why didn't you kick her out in the first place?"

"...I was shocked and ... I dont want to be known as a drama queen and ruin your reputation because I would have beach slapped that beach!"

Jungkook laughs seeing Jimin's cute anger

Jimin pouts "You find it funny?"

"No... I would have loved to see your possessive side that noone knows about... everyone thinks you are innocent and naive... but only I know how wild and possessive you really are..."

"I don't need to do anything when I know my husband is capable of fighting his own battles but the day you can't..." Jimin smirks "...rest assured that your battles will be won by me..."

Jungkook chuckles before pulling Jimin onto his lap

"You know I love you right?"

"I do... but if you wish to show me... you can..." Jimin says licking around Jungkook's ear seductively

"Then let me show you my love....my love..." Jungkook says suddenly standing up, already carrying Jimin with his legs around his waist

Jimin giggles as he wraps his arms around Jungkook's shoulder

"I love you Jimin..."

"I love you too Jungkook" Jimin says smashing his lips against the taller's

The end

A/N: makes no sense. I know. Bye