[58] MARRIED FOR THE KIDS - JULY 18 2023

"Ap-pa..." the tiny, almost 2 year old says, making Jimin's eyes water.

Jimin had been trying to get Jisoo to call him appa for so long.

"W-What did you just call me?" Jimin nearly runs to the girl

"A-Appa.." she pouts, lifting up her hands. She wanted to be carried.

Jimin hugs the girl "Aww baby....thank you... appa is right here..."

**

Jimin adopted baby girl Jisoo. She was the daughter of his close friend from school who sadly passed away in a massive bus vs truck accident. His friend had married someone from a rich family. Jimin didn't know the details as he was not in touch with his friend since school days. Jimin had coincidently been one of the doctors on duty that day in the casualty and had met her. She asked him to take care of her child, she also told Jimin not to inform any of her husband's family - she was afraid they will torture her child. She was hysterical in her last moments, especially after hearing from the paramedics that her husband and twin son had passed away, and Jimin respected her wishes with a heavy heart. She couldn't give any more details before she succumbed to her injuries and died.

Due to the massive accident, the casualties were taken to different nearby hospitals and that's how the husband wife duo along with their kids got separated

**

Jungkook was in a meeting in Seoul when he heard of his elder brother's accident. He immediately flew out to Busan. His brother and sister in law had fallen in love and had gotten married. His family had kicked them both out as she was poor and an orphan. Jungkook adopted baby boy Jihyun after his brother passed away. He enquired and heard that his sister in law passed away in another hospital. He came to know she was already cremated. He went ahead with the funeral of his brother. He tried to locate the other twin but with no luck.

But he never stopped

**

9 months later though, he finally locates the one who took his niece. When he visits Jimin in Daegu and tries to get Jisoo back, Jungkook realizes how much attached the little girl was with Jimin. He couldn't do that to her again, he couldn't take someone who Jisoo considered as her parent away from her. After discussing with Jisoo's doctors- she was depressed during the initial months, he suggests Jimin to marry him to keep the family together.

**

They didn't marry right away. First, Jungkook had them both move in with him in his apartment and when the kids started calling them appa and dadda at their nursery, they decided to marry - as in a legal contract.

It was a slow transition- Jimin didn't agree to anything at first. The boy was so attached to Jisoo that he didn't want to give her up to her biological uncle. Jungkook understood and settled on letting the twins meet each other daily and taking the twins and Jimin with him out on a fun time together. The twins didn't want to go out with just Jungkook after the initial couple of days - Jungkook wasn't that kid friendly.

Jungkook saw the love and care Jimin had for both the kids and that's when he suggested they at least move in with him. He had seen how much Jihyun cried every time he came back to pick him up from Jimin's house

**

Jungkook was cold, had a strict personality but he was very sweet to Jimin and the twins.

Jimin tries his best to make the marriage work, so does Jungkook. They both give each other space assuming the other didn't want this relationship. They didn't really spend time alone, but as a family they had the best times ever.