[49]@stargirlpjm - JULY 9 2023

A/N: idea @stargirlpjm - hope you like it

Also guys, I am receiving a lot of messages, some due to net issues aren't opening. The ones I do open, get an idea and have time to write for, I will write. Thank you for your faith in me.

**

Jungkook and Jimin have been classmates since kindergarten. They were in almost every division together and they lived in the same neighborhood. They didn't really talk much to each other but they smiled at each other and acknowledged the other if their eyes happened to meet across the room. Finally after being classmates for so long, they were put in projects and interschool dance competitions from when they were 13 years of age. It was the time the two knew they really liked the other's company but they still interacted as classmates and didn't progress to being friends. Their friend and family circle were entirely different. Jungkook was lower middle class while Jimin was higher middle class and it just didn't make sense to just hang out as they both had their own responsibility towards their social life. They resorted to just being classmates they admired from a distance.

**

It was their graduation day, it was the day they thought to finally confess to each other. They both knew that there was just something that attracted each other - Jungkook was sure Jimin wouldn't reject him and Jimin was certain that the man liked him back.

The graduation ceremony was done and the two were surrounded by their loved ones and well wishers. Even though they were in their own huddle, the two couldn't help but occasionally look over at the other, biting their lips in anticipation for the upcoming confession.

Jimin had just excused himself to the washroom, and Jungkook seeing that excuses himself as well only to stop in his path when he hears Mrs Park talking to her sister

"I can't believe my baby Ji is getting married....he just graduated today and is already going to start a family.." Jungkook's heart picks up pace "...A/N is a nice girl. She is rich, smart and independent...I know her since she was 10 years old...she used to take care of my Jiminah....I can't believe his favorite babysitter is going to be family soon...."

"I know but A/N is older...."

Mrs Park hits her sister slightly "Oh come on... who cares about that in this day and age... all that matters is they like each other... a girl being older in the relationship is sometimes better..."

Jungkook could feel his heart break, his eyes tear up, his throat burning up - I'm too late

Meanwhile,

Jimin had just gotten out of the washroom to hear Mr Jeon talk proudly about Jungkook to his friend

"I knew my son could do it. Even before he graduated, he got accepted into HYBE college..."

"HYBE? Wow... that's impressive and really hard to get into... he must have worked so hard for that..."

"He did... he poured in his blood sweat and tears for it... he hardly slept or ate..." Mr Jeon tears up a bit "...my only son and he never disappointed me..."