[91] BOSS'S FIRST LOVE - DEC 11 2023

Jungkook is a very cold person in general - cold because he doesn't easily smile and he couldn't tolerate any nonsense at work. He is the CEO of Jeon finances.

"Hyung, you better find me a competent secretary!"

Jungkook is angry - his secretary just tried to seduce him instead of doing her job well. He was sick and tired of it

"Find me a male secretary!"

**

Jimin applies to the company as an intern but gets selected as a secretary since he was the only male candidate suitable for the job, none of the other males wanted to be a secretary - they found it below their standard. It was mostly taking care of Jungkook's itinerary and scheduling events that Jimin had to do. Jimin had a very pleasing personality and the manager was sure Jimin would easily learn the things needed for the job.

**

Jungkook was not pleased when he saw that Jimin wasn't qualified on paper. He immediately calls the manager

"Hyung! I said I want a male secretary that doesn't mean you get anyone off the streets! I have a reputation and there are things that need to get done! I won't tolerate incompetence! I think you should fire ..."

Jungkook is interrupted by a knock on the door

"Come in!" Jungkook sighs before cutting the call

"May I come in, sir?"

Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off the boy

"Uhm... sir?"

Jungkook gestures the boy to come in

"Good morning sir... I'm Jimin, your new secretary" Jimin bows and then looks at the man with a smile

Jungkook gulps - why is he so pretty and cute and so calm. I feel calm. I want to be angry but I can't. Why?

"Did Mr Kim explain what all you have to do?"

Jimin nods "Yes sir"

Jungkook hums "You may go and start your work"

Jimin smiles before leaving

Don't go! Aah fck! - Jungkook let's his head fall onto the desk

**

It was probably love at first sight for Jungkook but whatever it was, being around Jimin was calming and that really helped his otherwise hot headed self. It was due to his hot headedness that he couldn't sleep at night - always being angry for everything that occurred around him. But ever since Jimin came into his life, he has been able to relax - he was now always thinking of Jimin and what the boy did all day instead of whatever had pissed him off earlier.

**

Everything was going well at work. Jimin was clumsy by nature but his cute self just made Jungkook chuckle instead of blasting at the boy like he would have normally done.

Jimin was okay with the amount of work he was assigned with but what he was not okay with was Jungkook always staring at him or constantly being near him, touching him.

Like for example - Jungkook would ask Jimin to massage his shoulders. The man had moved Jimin's table into his office and would walk up to the boy's table, hover over him from behind to see what Jimin was doing and circle his arms from behind Jimin to type on the laptop, making Jimin be trapped between Jungkook and the table. There were many such instances where Jungkook would just suddenly button up Jimin's shirt or wipe food off the boy's lips.

There were times when Jungkook would walk forward, making the boy walk backward - only to be trapped between the wall and the man. Jungkook would stare at him for a second too long before walking away.