[111] SEX-RETARY - FEB 6 2024

"Mr Kim... when can I get the final report?" Mr Jeon asks as he calls the manager of the accounting department.

It was a Saturday night and Jungkook being a workaholic and CEO of Jeon industries wanted things done fast

"Sir..I thought you needed it on Monday... Mr Park is the one doing the final edits... I will call..."

"No I will call him. I need it urgently. Give me his phone number"

**

Jungkook calls Jimin only for a bar tender to attend the call

"Hello .. are you friends with the man whose number you called?"

Jungkook frowns. He could hear a lot of background noise

"Yes. Who is this?!"

"Your friend had a couple of drinks and has passed out. Could you please pick him up?"

And thats how Jungkook ends up in a gay bar.

Apparently Jimin was there on a Saturday night, wanting a hook up and got drunk with just one glass of alcohol

**

"So you are gay?" Jungkook asks making Jimin gulp

Jimin had woken up in Jungkook's apartment and found the man staring down at him

Jimin didn't know what to say

When he joined the company he lied he was straight. The company only took in people who were lesbians or male heterosexuals. Jungkook had enough of his employees hitting on him.

"I'm sorry sir. I just needed the job..."

Jungkook tsks while Jimin kept his head down

"So do you always go to a gay bar?"

"No.. I.. it was my first time... I just wanted to hook up..."

"You would hook up with a random stranger?" Jungkook lifts an eye brow

"I... I just wanted to relieve my stress... my manager had scolded me today ..." Jimin has tears in his eyes "...sir...please don't fire me.... please don't tell the manager that...."

Jungkook is quiet as he studies Jimin's overall physique

"Okay... I won't... as long as you do something for me .."

"Huh?"

"Be my sex-retary" Jimin's eyes widen "...now you don't have to look for strangers to relieve your stress... I will satisfy you"

**

Jungkook had always liked Jimin. He has seen the boy many times in their company meetings but he didn't pursue it as he thought Jimin was straight. Now that he knows Jimin is gay, he couldn't let this go when now he had a chance.

**

From the next day Jimin is Jungkook's secretary and the man's bed partner whenever Jungkook felt like it. The man would invite or pick Jimin up and dirve them to a hotel and spend the night together. Jungkook always wanted Jimin to hang back after the many rounds of sex they had but Jimin always excused himself and goes home.

The next day Jungkook would be very caring towards the boy, not making Jimin work so hard. He would buy Jimin breakfast and take the boy out for lunch. His employees were shocked because Jungkook never did that to the other secretary who was still his secretary. Jimin was like his personal secretary, always with the boss.

**

Jungkook started taking Jimin to his house in hope that the boy would stay back after sex but Jimin always left no matter what. Jimin didn't want to do it at his place so Jungkook didn't insist on going there for sex.

Jimin didn't allow Jungkook to pamper him with hot bubble baths after their night together but that didn't stop the man from showering the boy in subtle gifts in the morning at work, for picking and dropping Jimin off or even eating dinner together

Jimin is confused as to why Jungkook was being so sweet. Jungkook was his boss and this was supposed to be just a casual hook up for horny people.

**

Jimin's eyes widen when he sees a man run into the office and Jungkook standing up shocked. The man hugs Jungkook and Jungkook immediately hugs the man back and chuckles in excitement.

Jimin's ears are ringing with his heightened heartbeat. He feels uneasy and walks away. He felt angry suddenly. He doesn't understand why. He avoided Jungkook the whole day at work. Jungkook also didn't enquire much about him as he was busy with the new man in his life.

The next day, Jimin doesn't look at Jungkook and asks to shift him back to his original department

"Jimin.. I don't understand. Is the work here too hard for you? Should I explain it?" Jungkook is confused

Jimin is upset. He couldn't understand his own feelings "I am not qualified to be a secretary. You already have one...."

"Jimin... please let's talk about it back at my place tonight okay..." Jungkook says softly when he sees Jimin was visibly upset about something

"I want to stop whatever we had... I don't want to continue this relationship..."

Jungkook is upset now "Why? Did I hurt you? We had a nice thing going on"

"Yea but for how long? And didn't you already find someone?"

Jungkook is confused "Find who?"

"That guy from last evening... you should just be with him" Jimin huffs

Jungkook's eyes darken "Are you crazy?! He is just my best friend who came back from the states. Why should I be with anyone when I already love someone?!"

Jimin's eyes widen as Jungkook approaches him and hugs him "I love you"

A shiver runs down Jimin's spine when Jungkook places a soft kiss against his shoulder

Jimin pushes the man away, bows and immediately speed walks away before Jungkook could say anything

**

The next day Jimin doesn't show up to work

Jungkook calls him but he doesn't answer. Upset and wanting to know Jimin's answer to his confession, Jungkook goes to Jimin's apartment

**

Jimin was surprised to see the man there but let's Jungkook inside

They both sit in silence drinking the coffee Jimin made for them

"I wasn't lying when I said I love you... if I made you uncomfortable then I'm sorry... I don't know if you want to continue this relationship we have..." Jungkook sighs as Jimin looks at his coffee cup "...but... please don't stop being my secretary... atleast let me see you that way... not seeing you for a day killed me... I can't take it..."

Jimin looks up at the man, seeing the man's eyes filled with love for him, he blurts out

"I... I love you too"

Jungkook smiles "I knew it .. even if you didn't say it... your eyes ..." Jungkook cups Jimin's cheek "...it could never lie... thank you baby .. I love you...be my boyfriend?"

Jimin nods tearing up ".. yes ... I love you too"

The end