[127] IGNORED - MAR 7 2024

Jungkook and Jimin have been married for a year now. Though it was an arranged marriage, they fell in love within 3 months of their married life together and now they were the inseparable sweet romantic couple. Everything in their marriage was going perfectly fine but that was till Jungkook started distancing himself from Jimin due to the new workload and project at work.

Earlier Jungkook would drop everything to spend time with his lovely husband but now things weren't the same and Jimin missed his clingy husband. Jimin's love language was touch, that's how he expressed himself and so even if they would only get 5 minutes together before Jungkook fell asleep, Jimin would be showering his love towards his husband through kisses and cuddles. Jungkook of course loved it, he was thankful that Jimin was so understanding and initiated things naturally between them, even when he was tired and couldn't show forth his love.

**

The past two weeks though Jungkook had been extra busy - coming home late, going to work early and even the weekends the man was extremely tied up with the demands of his clients. Jungkook even dared to sigh as if he had enough of his husband's clinginess when Jimin questioned the man about his absence at home.

Jimin didn't like that attitude. Jimin understood the man, he himself was working so he knows how hectic work can be but Jungkook sighing in irritation because of him, triggered the boy.

I will give you a taste of your own medicine - Jimin pouts - then you will come crawling to me

Jimin isn't one to stay quiet. Once Jimin remained quiet for 30 mins due to an argument and Jungkook cuddled the boy like crazy because he missed his tiny husband.

**

Jungkook came home after a long tiring day. His boss had humiliated him in front of the clients but was given another chance. Jungkook just wanted to be in the arms of his loving husband. He didn't even need to ask for it, Jimin was always ready with open arms but will that be the case today?

Jungkook is surprised when the boy doesn't even acknowledge him - only answering with a hum, yes or no. Jungkook felt bad.

After Jungkook freshened up, he tried to kiss the boy but Jimin acted as if he didn't see it and got busy with tidying up the house

"J-Jimin..." Jungkook said but he noticed that Jimin was listening to something on his headphones

Jungkook then hears Jimin laughing with someone on the phone

"J-Jimin..."

"I'm on the phone..." Jimin says walking away

Jungkook felt bad that his husband was ignoring him and he couldn't understand why.

**

Jungkook waited for Jimin to come to bed so they could cuddle but Jimin just lay down with his back facing Jungkook

Later

Jimin wakes up to someone fidgeting next to him. He opens his eyes and turns around to see Jungkook shivering, sweating and sobbing

"J-Jungkook! Jungkook!" Jimin wakes the man up

Jungkook opens his eyes and immediately hugs the boy, crying on his shoulder

"Please don't leave me...."

Jimin starts crying as soon as he returns the hug. He understood that his ignorance was hurting his strong husband

"I'm sorry Jungkook... I didn't mean to ignore you... I'm so sorry..." Jimin is crying "...I will never leave you I promise..."

They both cry

After calming down a bit, Jungkook pulls away

"What did I do that you ignored me..." his voice reflected his hurt and disappointment

Jimin felt stupid

"I... please don't hate me... I.." Jimin sighs "...I just felt unwanted the past couple of days... and yesterday you looked like you got irritated with me clinging onto you...I wanted to show you how it felt..." Jimin looks down "...I'm sorry.."

Jungkook cups Jimin's face and wipes his tears "...I'm sorry... you know I didn't ignore you on purpose... work is... h-hard... it hurts that I can't give you the time and attention I want to give you... I'm really thankful that you are so understanding..." Jungkook smiles when Jimin's tears fall again.

Jungkook could see that Jimin was feeling bad for hurting him. Obviously Jimin didn't think Jungkook would get hurt so badly. Jimin was expecting Jungkook to pounce on him, demanding his attention like last time. Jimin had no idea how drained Jungkook had been for the last couple of days - both physically, mentally and emotionally. He didn't know that his one smile was enough to brighten up Jungkook's otherwise dull day and not having that was hurtful.

Jimin cries harder as he hugs the man "...I'm sorry... I'm so lucky to have you.. even though I knew you were having a hard time... I didn't realize it was this bad and I got selfish because I didn't get your attention... I'm sorry Koo.. I'm really sorry... please forgive me..."

Jungkook shakes his head "...please don't feel bad... I forgive you as long as you forgive me for not being able to be by your side..."

"I'm so stupid..." Jimin says when Jungkook pulls away from the hug

"You are not... you are the most amazing wonderful selfless husband I could ask for..." Jungkook says smiling making Jimin's eyes widen

"Really?"

Jungkook chuckles "...any doubt?"

"I thought I was cute lovely and sexy" Jimin pouts

Jungkook chuckles whole heartedly as he pulls the boy into another hug

"You are and I'm so lucky that you love me ..." Jungkook says cupping the boy's face lovingly "...I love you..."

Jimin's eyes close feeling Jungkook's warm breath against his forehead "...I love you more.."

The end