[109] ABUSIVE - JAN 29 2024

Jimin has a very tough childhood growing up. He had lost his mother during his delivery. His dad wasn't able to forget the loss and resorted to drinking and Jimin lost both his parent's love. Jimin's dad later married his present step mother because of family pressures. She didn't receive her husband's love and resorted to hating Jimin instead. Mr Park later died due to alcohol intoxication and Mrs Park was even more cruel and determined to get rid of the poor boy. Jimin was the one who took care of the house while his dad was still alive. He studied hard to get the scholarship each year because he didn't want to burden his family. He even started working at age 14 which was allowed by law for child labor. Jimin never complained about anything, he was grateful to his stepmother for not kicking him out of the house. He bore all her hate through the many insults and physical assault she would throw at him. Still, Jimin tried to see the good in everything. He was grateful to be alive.

**

Mrs Park's old classmate saw Jimin and instantly liked the boy when she had visited all her ex classmates in Busan after her return from Canada. Mrs Park kept telling her that Jimin was so considerate of her, working so hard and cooking all meals even if she told him not to. Mrs Jeon was impressed with the boy's perseverance and liked the boy's attitude to life despite hardships. Mrs Park said good things about Jimin so that she could get him married to the lady's rich son.

**

She, Mrs Jeon, showed her son Jungkook the boy's picture and asked them to meet. Mrs Park wanted this wedding to happen but Jimin wasn't ready to marry at that time. He was only 19 and he was still working to earn money before he could apply for college starting next year.

Jungkook liked the boy's appearance and learning about his general nature, the man agrees to marry Jimin.

Jimin was left with no choice but to marry Jungkook after Mrs Park hit him with his dad's belt that evening. He just wanted to end his misery. Maybe Jungkook isn't so bad.

**

Jungkook wasn't bad at all but his reserved quiet and cold nature made Jimin scared of making a mistake. After marriage, they moved to Seoul and live in the apartment gifted by Jungkook's parents. Mrs Jeon and Mr Jeon went back to Canada after the wedding. Jungkook choose to find a job in Seoul because Jimin had hinted that he didn't want to leave Korea but of course was wiling to move anywhere. Jungkook didn't want Jimin to sacrifice his comfort for him and Jungkook wanted a change of place too. He wanted to start afresh with his new life with his new husband.

**

Jimin had often witnessed Jungkook getting heated over work related phone conversations and he didn't feel comfortable being himself around the man. Jungkook wasn't at home most of the time. He barely gave Jimin time. When he did give the time though, Jungkook was always enquiring on what the boy liked to do or want but Jimin never answered much. Jimin didn't allow Jungkook to pay for his college classes anymore. Yes, Jimin joined college after the wedding. Jungkook already paid for the semester. Jimin found a part time job in Seoul.

**

Jungkook then takes 3 days off to spend time with Jimin. Jimin also took time off to be with Jungkook. It was one of the best times. Jimin was shy and smiled at the man. Jungkook slowly got Jimin talking about his likes and dislikes. They watched movies together, went out on dates and long walks. Jimin felt safe with the man, though he knew Jungkook could be short tempered when things didn't go his way. Jungkook frowns when he notices that Jimin didn't appreciate physical touch. It wasn't that Jimin didn't like the man, Jungkook was sure the boy liked him as his husband. It wasn't about shyness either. Jungkook didn't feel that was a reason. It was more like Jimin felt pain when the man touched him. Whenever Jungkook asked if he was hurting him, Jimin just shook his head. Jungkook left things be for now. He just wanted Jimin to feel comfortable with him. Afterall, its only been a month after their wedding.