[125] VIAGRA - @JIMIN-PURPLEU - MAR 5 2024

A/N: @JIMIN-purpleu I'm sorry but I don't have much thoughts on how to make this idea into a story

A/N: @JIMIN-purpleu I'm sorry but I don't have much thoughts on how to make this idea into a story. Hope this is good enough . Enjoy

Jungkook and Jimin are in an arranged marriage. Jungkook is a professor and Jimin a student at Seoul University. The proposal came when Jungkook's mom came to know Jimin's mom was looking for prospective partners for Jimin. Jungkook and Jimin are neighbors in Busan. They had a 5 year age gap. Jungkook's mom always knew her son likes Jimin and so it didn't come as a surprise when Jungkook didn't hesitate to ask her to send a proposal from their side to Mrs Park after Mrs Jeon told Jungkook about Jimin's mom searching for a partner for Jimin

**

Jungkook and Jimin were close growing up, always playing together with their friends in their building and also Jungkook would voluntarily help Jimin with his assignments and studies. Jimin liked the man as well but let it remain a childhood crush since Jungkook was 5 years older than him.

**

Of course when the proposal came about, Jimin said yes immediately. Jungkook was working in Daegu University at the time and Jimin was studying in Seoul University. Jungkook transfers to Seoul University after marriage to start his new life with his husband.

**

It's been almost a year to their marriage and they still hadn't announced their relationship at the university except for a couple of their friends. Though they are romantic at home , they haven't been intimate. Jungkook was adamant that he wouldn't touch Jimin till the boy graduated and there were hardly a few months remaining for that. Needless to say, Jungkook was often left sexually frustrated because his cute tiny lovely husband was incredibly sexy. Jimin would often tease the taller man at home and even dare to tease him in college because Jimin knew Jungkook wouldn't touch him that way. It was fun watching Jungkook get frustrated because of his sexiness.

**

"Aargh!" Jungkook exclaims throwing the assignments heavily onto the table of his office room in the university. Most professors had their own cabinets. His best friend Taehyung, a fellow professor was surprised at his behavior

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing... it's just a headache..." Jungkook dismisses

Taehyung looks Jungkook over

"Naah! This is not merely a headache...I have been noticing you for a while now... this is sexual frustration..."

Jungkook frowns at Taehyung

"Don't look at me like that. I know what I'm talking about. Hoseok and Yoongi have the exact same look when I punish them with no sex for a couple of days..."

"Shut up! I'm not frustrated because of that... I have a headache and lots of assignments to go through..."

Taehyung smirks "Deny all you want but I know what this is and I suggest you at least masturbate or ask Jimin to do oral if you don't want more stress in your life....it's not healthy"