[46] DOCTOR HUBBY - JULY 5 2023

Jungkook and Jimin are married. It was an arranged married. Their mothers were classmates in Busan. Mrs Jeon had heard through the grape vine that Mrs Park was looking for an alliance for her son. After enquiring about the same and seeing that Jimin could possibly be a good match for her otherwise hard to please son, she introduces the details to Jungkook and after Jungkook reluctantly talks to Jimin, like he always does with other proposals, he immediately agreed to marry the boy. Mrs Jeon was surprised considering Jungkook's high standards but definitely happy.

**

Jungkook is a doctor- he just finished his course a year ago and is now working as a casualty doctor to gain experience. Jimin is a dance teacher for kids and that was one thing that Mrs Jeon was worried about regarding her son but as she had hoped, Jungkook really went for people's character and not their profession.

**

They were polar opposites in personality - not really but kind of. Jungkook was cold, quiet and mostly kept to himself and didn't express himself much, nor did he contribute much to the conversation. Jimin was the opposite - sweet, bubbly, loud and didn't shy away from expressing himself especially physical touches and Jungkook loved every bit of it. He couldn't bring himself to cuddle the boy while they slept or watched a movie but Jungkook was definitely glad that Jimin would naturally do the same - Jungkook wanted to be more free in expressing himself after he met Jimin but years of always keeping to himself, it felt hard to come out of that shell but Jimin was slowly changing him.

**

Their day would start and end with Jungkook scolding the boy for not eating his meals on time. Jungkook wouldn't say sweet romantic things, he just couldn't even if internally he did in his mind. His concerns for the boy always came out as scoldings but Jimin understood the man. To be honest, no one needed to know that Jungkook scolded the boy just so that he could receive a sweet kiss on the cheek from Jimin. Like today,

Jimin pouts yet again when Jungkook scolds him for waking up late. Jimin is a deep sleeper and loved his sleep.

"Get up and eat your food now! You have kids to teach. How scary would it be for them to see their favorite teacher faint for not eating food on time?" Jungkook says crossing his hands across his chest "...I made pancakes with chocolate this time... come on, I need to see you eat before I go for my shift!"

Jimin sits up and pouts "I will eat I promise... don't you trust me?"

"In this matter.... no!" Jungkook says adamantly

Jimin pouts more before pulling Jungkook closer to him by holding his wrist "Okay baby... I'm up now..." Jimin says placing a sweet kiss against the man's cheek "Thank you for taking acre of me"

Yup, Jungkook loved all these interactions

**

Jimin was just getting home when Jungkook called him from his shift and Jimin lied that he was home - it wasn't particularly a lie, he was 2 minutes away from their home. Jungkook sighed a sigh of relief

"I will get off work in 10 minutes... let's eat ramen tonight... I will cook after I get home... you freshen up and chose a movie in the meantime, okay?"

Jimin hums. He loved it when Jungkook took care of him, even though the words said had no romantic or flirty undertones. It's not that Jimin didn't take care of the man, Jimin cooked and took care of their home most of the time since he got off work more early. Jungkook would call and inform him of the man planned to cook that evening, just like he did today

Just as Jimin turned the corner to climb up the slope to his apartment complex, a kid learning to ride a motorcycle lost balance and hit him. The impact was unexpected and the inability to control his bike on the slope led the boy to crash against Jimin, causing Jimin to hit against the pavement with a great force - Jimin suffered friction burns and injured his ankle and elbow. The kid apologized and immediately called his parents to help Jimin. Jimin refused any help but soon passed out from the pain when he tried standing up. Yes, he had a minor concussion from hitting his head against the pavement.