[54]SEVEN - JULY 14 2023

A/N: needed a moment to come back from the explicit version. Please stream seven.

Jungkook sat comfortably on the couch at the DisPatch studio. He was there for promoting his new solo album single Seven

The team got a couple of sexy as well as cute shots of the tattooed man before they got to interviewing him

"To me when I heard the song, I knew I wanted to sing it.. I really loved it.... I don't really find songs catching , there are only a few and this is one of them..." Jungkook says smiling at the interviewer

"What does the lyrics mean?"

"The lyrics of Seven mean you want to be with the person you love all the time. Like the title of the song, from Monday to Sunday. The willingness to be with the love of my life every day is shown in this passionate serenade..."

"So are you saying you are already in love or it's just a general wishful thinking?"

"I do love someone... and I wrote this song .. the lyrics for them to know I would never leave them... and that if I had an option then I would be with them... loving them... seven days a week..."

The interviewer's eyes flew wide open. She hesitated before asking

"So how is the lucky person who succeeded in capturing your heart?"

"I'm the lucky one in the relationship..." Jungkook smiles "...due to circumstances I can't reveal the person yet...but I really hope they know I love them... especially with everything happening to BTS and also to me, these past couple of years... I need them to know my love for them will never change..."

"Could you tell us more about your special someone?" The interviewer,A/N, a huge JiKook supporter, was slightly disappointed but had to know who the person was that made Jungkook both smirk in confidence as well as blush with happiness

"This person has loved me ever since my debut. I never bothered to understand them though and found their care for me overwhelming and ended up avoiding them. What can I do? I was a hormonal teenager..." Jungkook shrugs "....They stopped being with with so much after I told them very rudely to leave me alone... and I started missing them... missed their care and love for me... missing their beautiful smile and giggles... at that time I knew I fell for them... it took a while..." Jungkook chuckles "...a long while for them to forgive my arrogance but they agreed to date me..." Jungkook had a beautiful sparkle in his eyes "...I was the happiest man on earth..."

"When did this happen? Can you tell us that at least?"

Jungkook chuckles "I guess I realized my feelings during the I need you era but we became a couple during the blood sweat and tears promotions.. I never let them go after that... we were happy ... everything was smooth... and then we as BTS went into solo projects and endorsements and time with them reduced..." Jungkook's smile disappears "...They are scared of the unknown...they are scared if our love will end because of the distance that will happen due to the military service and this is my answer to them..." Jungkook looks into the camera "...that I want to love them 24/7..."

A/N needed to know, she couldn't help but ask "Who is that person? Please... you gotta tell us something"

Jungkook smiles, lifting his ring finger at the camera mouthing the words love you - the very finger that had JM tattooed on it

"Wait! Are you referring to Park Jimin? Please clarify!"

Jungkook smirks into the camera "... they know... don't you ARMY?" Jungkook stands up and bows "Thank you evry much for having me" and walks out

A/N runs behind him but his bodyguards stop her

**

Jungkook goes home tired after the interview. As soon as he punches in the code and opens the door, he smiles at the candle lit corridor

And before he could even close the door, his love throw themselves on Jungkook, sandwiching him to the door

"You are becoming very daring. I heard your interview. Hyung send me the clip..."

"You made me like this... I had to do that... I wanted to prove I love you...Jimin ah"

"I know you do Jungkook ah"

Jungkook smiles as the boy pulls away "...will you allow me to love you seven days a week?"

Jimin giggles

"...How about fck seven days a week?" He whispers seductively

Jungkook smirks before pulling Jimin into a passionate kiss

Jungkook smiles softly at the boy after pulling away "... that song isn't about me wanting to fxk you... I just want you to know that I love you and that I will be with you even if not physically all the time... for the rest of my life I will love you..."

Jimin's eyes tear up a bit "I love you too..." before whispering again "... now fxk me... I want you to do to me like you said in the song..."

Jungkook smirks smacking Jimin's thigh slightly "...Alright then... wrap yourself around me... I will give you a good ride tonight..."

Jimin jumps on the man, wrapping his thighs around Jungkook's waist

"I love you so much..."

"I love you too"

The end