[128] DATE MY HUSBAND - MAR 8 2024

A/N: I have a feeling I already wrote something similar. Sorry for repetitive storylines

Jungkook and Jimin are in an arranged marriage. Jungkook had gotten back from his studies in the states and he was to take up his rightful position as CEO in his dad's company but before that his parents urge him to marry the son of their close friends as Jungkook might need the extra support of a loved one.

Jungkook was totally against the idea, he was never involved with anyone romantically and he was sure he would never learn to love anyone - because he didn't want to, he believed it was a waste of time and nothing good would come out of it. He knew his personality, he knew it would be hard for him to be soft towards someone and he also knew the other person would find it hard to live with him. But to pacify his parents who looked disappointed, Jungkook agrees to meet the son of the Park family, Park Jimin.

**

Now, Jungkook was all ready to find any negative in the boy, he was on defensive mode but the second Jimin made an entrance, Jungkook's defense left the room. Jimin was indeed gorgeous, his laugh was mesmerizing - Jungkook knew he could listen to that all day but was it enough for him to say yes to the marriage? Let's see.

Jungkook and Jimin talk privately. Jimin lets the man know about his likes and dislikes and the two share their ideologies on politics and general matters. Jimin enjoyed talking to the man, Jungkook sounded insightful even though the man was kind of cold, Jimin didn't mind the relationship because his parents were eager for it. Jimin was an interior designer by profession.

**

The initial month of their marriage went relatively okay. Jungkook asked Jimin to stay in a separate room, the boy was indeed shocked but agreed because he himself was shy and nervous to sleep next to a stranger. The next day, Jimin tried waking up early to cook the man his breakfast but Jungkook was already almost out the door

"I'm sorry I was supposed to wake up earlier to cook you breakfast... I thought your office was at 9AM..." Jimin apologizes

"It's okay, you don't have to. I normally wake up way early and cook breakfast... I cooked for you too... I have a presentation that I urgently need to proofread and I like to do that in my office..." Jungkook says already opening the door and walking to his car, Jimin following him "...I might be late... I will see you around... I guess..."

Jungkook says and drives away. Jimin didn't even get a chance to wish him a good day

Stupid Jimin, this is not how you win your husband's heart. I must have made such a bad impression on him - Jimin pouts but smiles seeing the breakfast on the table for him - at least he is thoughtful. I'm lucky to have him

**

Things like these kept happening where Jungkook wouldn't have much time for the boy. Jimin was the one cooking breakfast now, he understood Jungkook's routine and was ready for the man. Jimin just wanted to spend time with Jungkook somehow.

"Jungkook... we should at least go on some dates... we hardly have time for each other... that time won't come if we both don't prioritize the relationship... it's been 2 months to our marriage. .." Jimin pouts as they eat their dinner together

Jungkook stops eating ".... I told you earlier that I don't have time for anything... please don't pressurize me..."

"But don't you want to spend time with me...see the sunrise...travel the world..."

"No... I don't have time for nonsense..." Jungkook sighs "Look...If you want... you can date someone... I don't mind... just don't bother me..."

Jungkook says and walks away with his plate