Ling Ying Wei- Pipe (a)

Valorant One Shot

The symphony of gunfire that enveloped your ears become slower and slightly hazy as the normally vivid world around you began to blur and fade.

"No, no! Stick with us y/n, everything is going to be okay," Slowly she lifted the heavy debris that had fallen on top of you, with a poof of dust she had threw the debris from you and had her arm cradling your head. "Don't move okay?" She ducked as a hail of bullets flew overhead. "We are going to get you out of this." She brought a small canteen of water to your splitting, bloodied lips.

"Sage..." you managed to gasp out between laboured breaths.

"No, no. Don't try to speak y/n, save your breath. The evacuation helicopter is coming okay?"

"Go..." you groaned out as small tears fell from her welling eyes. "Leave me..."

"Don't be ridiculous." She began tearing the clothes from your body in an attempt to get a better look at the injuries you had sustained. As she brought her shaking hands up to wipe the sweat from her forehead you noticed they were coated red with blood, you had not been in much pain but it's as probably worse than you had first thought. Sage let out a small, almost unnoticeable gasp as she cut the shirt from your stomach.

"Be honest with me, how bad is it?" Slowly the concussion began to wear off and a lifetimes worth of, pain erupted from you stomach. You tried to reach your arms down but Sage quickly stopped you. "Tell me what's going on!"

"You landed on a pipe or... something I don't know what it is but I can see the tip coming through." Sage ran her soothing, healing hands around the wound, her hands were icy to the touch and although soothing, it could only do so much. "So I can either try and lift you out by myself or I can wait for help to come and-"

"Or you can do the smart thing and leave me." Sage stared deeply into your eyes for the first time since she had found you under the pile of rubble.

"No, I can not. We came here together and we are going to leave together." Another round of bullets swarmed above, narrowly missing sage as she ducked behind a short wall.

"You can't save everyone Sage, but you can save yourself." The sun darkened as the evacuation helicopter circled around your position, kicking up a harsh storm of dust and debris. "Go... please."

~*~

Written by Aaron.