Carmilla Karnstein- Oops (c)

It had taken you long enough to actually convince Carmilla to go and make you a cup of tea, but when she finally agreed she assured you that she was only doing it because she loved you and not to expect it to become a regular occurrence. You were busy writing an essay for one of your classes, so didn't want to particularly go and make tea when you had a perfectly useful girlfriend to go do it for you.

As soon as she came back to you, she let out a loud sigh bringing the tea across the room to you.

"Your highness," she said sarcastically holding the tea in front of you.

You went to grasp the mug and thank her, however the ceramic mug slipped past your fingers, spilling its contents and smashing over your desk and yourself. Instantly you jumped up, in shock of the hot liquid falling over your skin, but the shock hit you further when you realised it had all occurred over the top of your laptop.

Wiping your hands on your shirt, you began to panic about the laptop in front of you.

"My laptop," you squealed grabbing the piece of clothing that was at the top of your laundry basket using it to soak up some of the hot liquid.

As you cleaned you glared at your dark haired girlfriend in annoyance. She gave you an awkward, almost apologetic smile.

"Oops."

"Oops?" You hissed.

You had never been so annoyed. Even though you knew deep down it wasn't a malicious act or by any means on purpose, you couldn't help but be infuriated by the fact that your laptop was wrecked.

"Sorry. I thought you had hold of it. Clearly you didn't," she shrugged softly.

"My Lord," you sighed dropping the soaked fabric into the wash basket once more, hanging your head back in annoyance. "My essay was on there, and that thing will never survive after that impact."

Carmilla rested a hand onto your shoulder, to test to see whether you were going to lash out at her, but you didn't. Knowing you weren't completely pissed at her, she wrapped her arms around you in an attempt to calm you down.

"I'll buy you a new one. I promise. It was a stupid accident and it was completely my thought, but at least now you know never to get me to make you tea again," she said softly.

"Thank you," you said with a strained smile. "I'm sorry for over-reacting."

"It's okay."

You moved onto your tip toes so you could press your lips to hers as a proper apology.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.