Noah Foster- Help (c)

Your head was pounding and your eyes felt almost impossible to open, however you could finally open your eyes slightly to let in the burning dim light. The memories of how you had ended up in so much pain, were no longer there.

It took a moment for you to finally be able to see what the hell was around you and the sight wasn't the most pleasant thing. You were in a dark room that seemed as though it was barely holding itself up, let alone meant for any human to be there at all. The only thing that reassured you in the dark and dismal room that you were in was the fact that there were four familiar yet concerned faces looking down at you.

"What happened?" You croaked.

Noah gave you a weak and broken smile, as he moved a hand to brush your hair off of your cheek as it was stuck to your cheek with a mixture of the damp of the floor and your own blood.

"Don't worry," he smiled softly. "We need to get you out of here. Audrey phone an ambulance."

Audrey did as she was told and phoned for an ambulance whilst Noah and Brooke helped you stand up and Emma was in front of you with a make shift weapon to attempt to defend you all.

Every slight movement shot pain through you leading to Noah apologising for hurting you. You knew that he didn't mean to hurt you, and he was just trying to help, but it didn't mean it hurt any less but you weren't going to blame him for it.

Brooke and Noah were supporting you, helping you hobble out of the building. As soon as you were at a decent distance from the building, they helped you sit down onto the grass, with Noah doting on your every move.

The three girls stepped away from you to give you some privacy and stand nearer to the road to be able to get the attention of the ambulance when it passed.

"Are you okay?" He asked frantically.

"I've been better, but I'm fine. Thank you for helping me," you said attempting to smile through the pain you felt.

"I'm sorry for not being there. I should have been there. You don't deserve this," he whispered trying to fight back the tears that were about to fall.

You hated that he was blaming himself for what had happened. Although you didn't quite know what had happened to you, you knew he wasn't to blame at all.

Hesitantly you shifted so that you could rest your hand on his and move slightly closer to him.

"Don't blame yourself Noah. It isn't your fault," you said softly. "Thank you for helping me. I love you."

You attempted to lean closer so that you could kiss him but movement hurt too much, so he met you halfway kissing your lips.

"I love you too. I'm so glad that we found you, I was so scared."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.