Erin Silver- Mastermind (c)

Your opinions and morals were far from aligned with Silver's. She was very much forward with her thoughts and didn't mind that her viewpoint contradicted that of pretty much everyone around her, whilst you were a lot more conservative with your thoughts, even if they were similar to that of hers. It wasn't surprising though. She had happily been writing a rather controversial blog for a fair while, although it was popular amongst your peers, it did destroy people due to the strong unforgiving views it offered.

Although you weren't too impressed with The Vicious Circle you did spend most of your time with Silver whilst she was writing it as it did make you happy to see her excitement.

Soon enough she had finished her latest blog post about some horrifically newsworthy story about some boring human at school as she liked to put it.

"What do you think?" She practically squealed showing you the screen, knowing fully well that you had been there the whole time through her making the post.

"You are an evil mastermind," you stated, feeling rather tired and not having the energy to fake enthusiasm over her pretty much knocking someone off the social ladder.

"I know," she grinned but hesitated realising you lack of interest. "What's wrong?"

You looked up from her computer with tired eyes, trying to give her a smile to reassure her that you were fine.

"Nothing, just tired."

She closed her laptop, putting it onto the table next to the sofa that the two of you were sat on. Her eyes were sympathetic as she reached a hand out the rest on your arm.

"You sure that's it?" She asked.

"Yeah. Just so much school work, I'm just mentally drained, I'll look over the post tomorrow and tell you what I think. Currently I can't really say anything without being completely biased by my foul mood," you said softly.

She smiled at you, leaning in to peck your lips.

"That is fine Y/N. How about instead we go get some pillows and blankets and have a horror movie marathon?" She offered cheerily. "Take your mind off of school and just relax and be carefree even for a moment."

You nodded at her. You weren't a huge fan of horror movies, but it was better than having to put up with the real world of school and that drama.

"That sounds wonderful," you smiled kissing her firmly.  

~*~

Written by Charlotte.