Jack McClane- Pressurised Metal Container (h)

You weren't expecting your boyfriend to walk off of that plane with his Dad in tow, it didn't seem plausible.

Lucy had turned up at your door claiming that her Dad was coming back from Moscow, and that there was a chance of Jack being with him.

Jack had been your boyfriend for around five years, but he'd spent the last three years of that in Moscow undercover so that meant no contact with you.

You were well aware that Jack and his Dad didn't get along, so it was definitely dubious when Lucy said that they were going to be on a plane together.

John and Jack...in a pressurised metal container...together...for however many hours.

Not exactly the best combination of things.

Regardless of what you thought, you let Lucy drag you to the airport.

"How do we know they haven't murdered each other yet?" you asked nervously as you watched the plane door open and the steps fold out.

"That will be determined on who walks off of that plane" Lucy answers you with a smile on her face, "You do want to see him...don't you?" Lucy cautiously inquired.

You turned to her and smiled "Of course I do" you stated simply, and she seemed happy with your response.

A few moments later, Jack came off of the plane, laughing and smiling with his Dad that followed him.

Jack noticed you and you ran towards him, whilst Lucy ran towards her Dad.

"Hey Baby" Jack greeted you, dropping his bag to wrap you up in a hug and spinning you around which cause the two of you to laugh.

"So this is the famous Y/N my son wouldn't shut up about, the whole plane journey home" John spoke with amusement in his voice and smiled at you.

Jack laughed, and wrapped his arm around your shoulder as he picked his bag up again with his free hand.

"Yeah Dad, this is Y/N. Sorry you never managed to meet her properly" Jack apologised but John just dismissed it.

You held your hand out to John and he shook it, "It's lovely to meet you" you told him and John nodded in acknowledgement.

"It's my pleasure Y/N" he responded to you, and Jack squeezed your shoulder "I'm glad Jack is happy with a girl like you" John complimented you with a smile, which you returned.

"Thank you, although it has been three years since he last called" you reminded your boyfriend as you looked up at him.

Jack sighed and kissed the side of your head "Baby, I was undercover" he told you in a soft tone.

You kissed his cheek which caused him to smile "Well I'm not letting you out of my sight for a little while" you promised and Jack's smile grew.

"A little while? Baby, you're staying with me for good"

~*~

Written by Hannah.