Major Lilywhite- Spidey Senses (h)

IZombie One Shot

The relationship had been a thing for around six months or so, and you knew that you were happy - he made you happy and you hoped that you did the same for him – also it was clear that the two of you wanted to stay together.

Well, technically, sixth months together in the same country but it had been around a year or so prior with long distance.

You had met Major back in university, but you moved back home to England as there was an opportunity there and you took the chance.

The two of you had stayed in contact for quite a while, and you were there for him when Liv left – somehow you managed to pick up the pieces.

Long distance wasn't easy; it meant a lot of late night phone calls, texting even when you knew the other was asleep but just wanted to update them, the video chats where one of you would be in bed and the other would just be getting up.

It was a lot of hard work, but it was worth it.

For the past sixth months, you had been living in Seattle as you wanted to be closer to Major and Major didn't protest against it.

Major hadn't told anyone, as far as you knew, as he was liking the whole 'keeping his girlfriend to himself' kind of thing – despite him having kept it to himself for the past year and a half.

As Ravi had been out the night before, you had agreed to stay the night with Major and you knew full well that Ravi would appear the next morning and most likely find you with Major, leading Major to explaining the past year and a half of his life...well, personal life.

You had woken up to no Major in bed, so you assumed that he was downstairs which is where you went.

"Baby?" you asked as you walked into the kitchen and you didn't see Major, but you saw Ravi and two of your old university friends, Peyton and Liv.

The both of them froze when they saw you, "Y/N?" Peyton quizzed and you nodded as you awkwardly pulled the sleeves of Major's jumper down – you were also silently thanking yourself for putting a pair of leggings on too.

"Long time no see guys" you greeted in a soft tone.

You heard footsteps behind you, and you turned around to see Major "I thought you were asleep" he murmured as he pulled you into a hug.

You sighed and nuzzled into his chest, "And I thought you were down here" you said but your voice was muffled due to your close proximity to your boyfriend.

Major pulled away and shook his head "I only went to the bathroom Love, no further" he joked and you giggled.

You turned back around once you heard Ravi clear his throat, "Care to explain why there's a random British girl in our house?" he asked, and then pouted "I thought I was the only British one" he complained with amusement in his tone.

Major shook his head, as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder, "I fell for her accent, sorry mate" Major jokingly apologised and Ravi pretended to cry.

You could tell that Liv and Peyton's gazes were on you, so you nudged Major "Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Liv asked in a confused tone.

Major sighed and then shrugged, "I don't know" he stated, "I mean, up until six months ago, Y/N wasn't even in the country so it seemed kind of pointless to tell you about my girlfriend but she can't come around and meet you" he explained.

"But we know Y/N, so it's not like she's some random girl" Peyton commented and that made you laugh, so she smiled once you laughed.

"I am glad to see you all again, it was strange being with you all for such a long period of time and then I disappear to a new country where no one was" you told them all with a smile on your face.

Major kept you close to him as you talked, "We've been long distance for about a year or so" Major said, to finally finish explaining the whole outline of your relationship.

A look of realisation crossed Ravi's face as he gasped dramatically, "I knew you were in a relationship!" he exclaimed proudly, "My spidey senses were tingling"

~*~

Written by Hannah.