Jesse Pinkman- Chemical (a)

Breaking Bad One Shot

"Alright y/n, are you ready to have some fun?" Jesse smirked as he eyed up the array of glass vials and tubs of hazardous chemicals. "You're sure about this?" He gazed over with hope and light in his eyes.

"How hard can it be, right? You've had the best mentor in the world, it's only meth it's simple shit. If the crackheads around here can make it, then two intellectuals like ourselves should have no problem." You reached out to pick up particularly tantalisingly labelled ingredient, large skull and crossbones adorned the otherwise bland tin, your fingers barely grazed the edge before Jesse slapped your hand away.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He pulled your hand away from the table. "Get some gloves on dumbass."

"When did you get so serious?" Jesse turned to you with a stern face.

"Do you want to get your fingers burned off? Do you know what this shit is?" You eyed up the tub, the name far too long and complex for you to even begin to understand. "Yeah, well don't worry, neither do I, not properly anyway. All I know is that it goes in towards the end and it makes this meth kick some hardcore fucking ass. I also know that if you manage to get some of that shit on your fingers it will go straight through the bone." Jesse glared at you with a mouth agape with excitement. "Pretty fucking cool, right?"

"Through the bone? Bull fucking shit, people smoke this stuff all the time, wouldn't their lungs like dissolve or something?"

"Yeah, but you like... dilute it and stuff... dipshit. If somebody smoked this, they would probably just turn into a pile of crackhead goo on the floor. So, stop being an asshole and put your gloves and respirator on so we can get this batch cooking. We can't make bank if we don't have any product, people aren't going to be paying for your good looks, are they?" Jesse tossed you a flimsy pair of gloves and a firm fitting respirator before stepping outside to get the hefty generator running.

"I would pay for my good looks." You shouted out the window, trying to rise above the monotonal rumbling of the generator. "Hey, Jesse..." You called out, his eyes which were squinting and fighting against the harsh sun popped up behind the window. "I'll give you fifty bucks to drink some of that stuff."

~*~

Written by Aaron.