Napoleon Solo- Laugh (h)

Being on a mission and having to work with two rather impressive agents was definitely entertaining, but a lot of hard work was involved.

However, the hard work just increased when you added in the fact that you were engaged to one of the said agents – Napoleon Solo to be exact.

It was no secret that Napoleon used to be a player but that died down the moment the two of you were official.

As part of the mission, you, Napoleon and Illya had to attend a dance that was being held by a high status contact.

Gaby wasn't accompanying your team out on the field as she was a couple of months pregnant; Illya refused to let her assist all of you so she was back at base.

Napoleon had his arm around your waist as the three of you walking through the doors, "You look beautiful my love" Napoleon whispered in your ear and you smiled.

You heard Gaby groan through the com, even though she was back at base, she was still contributing "Stop with all the lovey dovey stuff. Please" she begged which made both you and Napoleon laugh, Illya didn't seem impressed.

"Is that because Illya is all the way out here with us?" Napoleon teased, but that just earned a glare from Illya.

Napoleon noticed Illya's glare, "Watch it cowboy" Illya warned, slight amusement in his voice, before he split off from the two of you.

Napoleon led you to the dance floor, and you both got into the ballroom hold as people were about to start the waltz.

The music started, and your fiancé led you around the floor. The two of you smiled at each other, "We haven't danced properly in a while" you commented and Napoleon nodded in agreement.

"The last time we did the waltz was at Illya and Gaby's wedding, wasn't it?" Napoleon asked as he wasn't completely sure, but you soon nodded you head to tell him he was correct.

Napoleon smiled again, and spun you as you danced which caused you to laugh.

You felt Napoleon's gaze on you, so you gave him a quizzical look "I just can't get over that laugh of yours" he breathed out which made your cheeks go red.

Napoleon chuckled, and he pulled you close, completely ignoring the ballroom hold "We're supposed to be dancing" you told him but you voice was muffled due to your close proximity.

"Screw the dancing" Napoleon stated so you looked up at him, "I'm much more interested in kissing"

~*~

Written by Hannah.