Peter Kavinsky- Pretty Girl (h)

To All The Boys Who I Loved Before One Shot

Quite a few people had told you that the relationship you got into in high school wouldn't last, that you were too young, and the relationship had no substance. Sure, a part of you could agree that you were young, but you knew plenty of relationships that's started in high school and worked out just fine.

It felt good to prove those people wrong, as all through high school and college you and Peter had stayed strong.

The next step for the two of you was to find somewhere you live; you'd both got jobs back home, you'd both graduated with brilliant degrees, and you had been by each other's sides the whole time.

A wave of nostalgia hit you as you heard Peter's jeep pull up outside your childhood home. You remembered all the times he had picked you up for school, all the times that car had stayed overnight, and all the times that car had travelled back and forth from college to college.

"Come on pretty girl!" Peter yelled from his window.

You laughed to yourself as you left the house, and your heart swelled as you saw Peter leaning against the side of his jeep.

"There's my pretty girl," he pulled you into a hug as he spoke and kissed the top of your head. "Let's go find a house."

The both of you climbed into the jeep and before Peter had even left your driveway, he had intertwined his fingers with yours.

You glanced over at him as he drove and found yourself smiling. Peter saw you out of the corner of his eye and chuckled.

"You make me happy," you told him as he stopped at a red light. "Like really happy."

His smile melted you for the trillionth time that morning. "As if that wasn't obvious the past seven years."

You rolled your eyes making him laugh.

"You make me happy too Y/N, more than you'll ever know," he told you earnestly, quickly leaning over to kiss your cheek.

You giggled as he tickled your thigh whilst driving, and he only stopped once you held his hand with both of yours.

As Peter drove you couldn't help but let your mind wander to your future. Finding a house was daunting, but it was all the two of you had talked about your last year of college – where you wanted to live, your must-haves, even colour schemes.

Whilst it was daunting, you were beyond excited to start the next chapter. As you looked over at Peter, you had never been surer of your future.

~*~

Written by Hannah.