Emma Duval- Hair (c)

Scream One Shot

After Emma and Maggie were attacked by Piper, you were sure that you were going to lose your girlfriend and her mother. Luckily you didn't. Maggie was released before Emma, and although she spent nearly every second staying by her daughters side in hospital, you insisted that she needed to rest due to not being completely healed and you'd get Emma home in one piece. She was hesitant but with some persuasion from her daughter, Maggie was staying at home taking a break so she could recover.

You had helped Emma get dressed, although there wasn't too much issue with that, due to the fact that you had picked out clothing that would involve minimal struggle for her to put on as well as making sure she wouldn't have to raise her arms knowing that would likely cause severe damage where she had stitches.

Although Emma tried to seem as right as rain, she was clearly still in pain, as she winced every time she moved, and she still seemed weak.

"Come on Em, sit down and I'll brush your hair. I don't want you to strain too much," you smiled softly.

She went to argue, and you knew that she hated the fact that she was being a burden on you, even though you had made it completely clear that you were more than happy to help. Emma made the right decision to just sit down on the edge of the hospital bed, whilst you retrieved the hairbrush and knelt behind her.

Slowly you started to run the brush through her light hair, followed by your fingers to make sure every knot was removed, not that there were many to begin with.

"Your hair is really soft," you stated, not really thinking through how peculiar that sounded.

"Um... thank you," she responded not really sure whether she should be grateful of for comment.

You let out a laugh continuing to brush her hair.

"How is it possible that after being in here for so long, and having gone through so much, you still look immaculate and your hair is absolutely stunning even before I brush it," you smiled. "Honestly you make me look like I am homeless even after you have been stuck in a hospital for over a week."

"You are completely mad Y/N," she stated turning slightly to look up at you.

Leaning in, you pressed your lips lovingly to hers, even if it was at a slightly awkward angle.

"If loving you makes me mad, then I guess I should throw a tea party because I love you Emma Duval. And I am beyond happy that you are okay," you smiled trying to not let the tears that welled in your eyes to fall.

"I love you too."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.