Leonard McCoy- Lecture (h)

It wasn't a secret to anyone that Jim was a guy that loved a good party, no matter what was going on in the world or at work, it never mattered if someone didn't want a party, there would still be one.

With Christmas coming up, Jim had insisted that he should have a Christmas party so that everyone could have some good fun together before Christmas day when everyone opened presents.

Quite a few people were up for the party, not seeing anything wrong with it, but the Enterprise was on a mission and it was uncertain whether or not the crew would be allowed to have a few days off.

Of course, Spock was the main worrier about the whole thing as Spock did every single thing by the book without fail which Jim found infuriating a lot of the time.

You had nothing against a party, and neither did your husband Leonard, so both of you were trying to convince Spock that everything would be fine and he didn't need to worry.

"Come on Spock" you pleaded to the Vulcan, but he kept a stern look on his face, clearly not budging "A party will be fun!" you exclaimed.

Spock rolled his eyes but then cracked a small smile "I will go and talk to the Captain" he said with a small hint of amusement in his voice, before disappearing into the elevator to go up to the bridge.

You turned back to your husband with a triumphant smile on your face "That's good enough for me" you shrugged as you spoke and Leonard chuckled.

He reached for your hand, and the two of you walked back to the room you shared, "After you" he opened the door after he talked.

You smiled at him and walked into your room, sitting down on the bed as soon as you got it "I like the idea of a Christmas party" you stated as your husband shut the door behind you.

Leonard smiled and sat down next to you "I think the whole of the crew know now Darling" he told you with a slight chuckle "You gave Spock a fifteen minute lecture on why he shouldn't worry and why he should let it happen" he explained.

You giggled "Well I like the idea" you defended yourself.

Leonard put his arm around your waist and pulled you to lie down on the bed with him "Who doesn't like Christmas though?" he quizzed "I do enjoy spending it with you" he told you making a blush creep onto your cheeks.

You hit his chest playfully causing him to laugh "You can't just pull a line like that!" you told him in mock annoyance.

"Hey! You agreed to marry me" he pointed out with a smirk on his face.

You rolled your eyes but quickly kissed him anyway "I wouldn't have it any other way McCoy"

~*~

Written by Hannah.