Kyle Kingson- Complain (h)

You had known Kyle since the two of you were children, you were around before his Mum left and stuck with him ever since.

Kyle's Dad, Rob, was a confusing character, he was vain and cared more about work than he did about his son. Kyle did understand a lot of the time, and just got used to the fact that his Dad would pay attention to him when he wanted to and not all the time like a father should.

Knowing Kyle for as long as you had meant that you knew him better than he knew himself, that was one of the strong suits within your relationship – the both of you knew each other incredibly well.

Your relationship had been going for the past eight months, it wasn't such a new thing but it was strange to go from being close friends to a relationship in which you were boyfriend and girlfriend.

Rob wasn't even aware that his son had a girlfriend, let alone that said girlfriend was you. Of course, Kyle had tried to tell his Dad multiple times but he just wouldn't listen.

The night before, you and Kyle had been watching some movies and it ended in you falling asleep halfway through but by the time you woke up it was too late to go home.

You had stayed the night, and it was Saturday morning so it wasn't as if you needed to be in school.

Deciding to leave Kyle in bed, you went downstairs in one of his shirts and some shorts.

Zola was in the kitchen "Good Mornin' Y/N" she greeted you, her distinct accent shining through.

You smiled at her and hugged her quickly "Morning Zola" you greeted in response "You can have today off if you'd like, I'm going to be here all day with Kyle and I'm sure you want to get back to your kids" you explained.

She smiled "Are you sure?" she questioned in surprise.

You nodded in confirmation "Of course. I know how much you've missed your children, and I bet they want to spend the weekend with their Mum after having not seen her in such a long time" she reached to hold your hand as you spoke.

Her smile grew and she pulled you into a hug "Oh thank you Y/N. Tell Kyle I'll see him Monday" she quickly grabbed her things whilst she talked.

She then left, waving before she walked out of the door.

Zola was such a caring and kind woman, she deserved to have time to spend with her children.

You went to stand behind the counter, beginning to make some form of breakfast for you and Kyle.

"Well this isn't a sight I usually get to see" your boyfriend stated as he walked down the stairs.

You laughed and made the bread go down in the toaster "I gave Zola the day off, I know I don't really have the authority to but she just- she hasn't seen her children in so long" you quickly explained.

Kyle chuckled and came around the counter to pull you into a hug "Calm down Baby, you've known her for as long as we all have" he reassured you.

You smiled up at him, and he quickly kissed you, "What do you want to do today then?" you asked him as you took the toast out and started to butter it.

He wrapped his arms around you from behind "I'm thinking some movies, order in some food and chilling on the sofa all day" he suggested.

You nodded in agreement, finishing up the rather simple breakfast, and the both of you moved to sit at the island counter on the barstools.

"My Dad has texted me by the way, he isn't gonna be home at all" he managed to tell you between him scoffing down his food.

You rolled your eyes slightly "I swear, I'm here more than he is and it isn't even my flipping home" you had slight annoyance in your voice whilst you talked.

Kyle chuckled and leaned over to kiss your cheek "I would not complain if you moved in"

~*~

Written by Hannah.