Noah Foster- The Truth: Part 1 (c)

Your cheeks were covered in your tears and blood. There was no energy left in you as your head drooped forward, your body restrained against the chair you were tied to. You didn't know how long you had been there but it felt like a lifetime.

You had been leaving the library in the evening, walking towards your car but as you went to open the driver's door, everything became black and you had no memory of how you had ended up here, not until you woke up to see the mask.

The person had left a while ago, and as you could barely raise your head due to the pain from where you assumed you had been hit, you didn't know if they were there or not. The answer only came as the rope tied around you was cut, and a hand gave your shoulder a shove, pushing you into a pile on the floor.

Although now you weren't restrained any longer you weren't strong enough to push yourself up and run, not yet.

A gloved hand gripped your chin making you raise your head, pulling you to support yourself on your hands.

"Please," you croaked.

"So, pathetic," the voice that haunted you said through the mask. "I can't wait to end you, but there's something you have to do first."

A sob escaped your throat. Since the killer had come to Lakewood you knew this was a possibility but you had always hoped you wouldn't die at his hands.

"What do you want from me?" You questioned trying to be threatening but it was nearly impossible.

"To be honest for once in your life," he said bitterly thrusting you mobile into your hand, a call going through currently. "Talk."

You hesitantly raised the phone to your ear.

"Y/N?" The voice of your friend said in your ear.

"Noah," you croaked, another tear coming to your eye.

Noah had been your friend for many years seen as he was your sisters best friend, however you had always wanted something more- not that he felt the same.

"Y/N, where are you?" He asked. "Are you okay?"

You looked up at the masked man, not wanting to speak out of term.

"Talk," he demanded.

"I don't know where I am. He... he is going to kill me," you whispered crying uncontrollably.

You heard Noah gasp before falling silent for a moment.

"He left you with your phone?" He asked.

"He gave it to me. He said he needs me to do something before... before he..." you trailed off unable to talk about the impending doom.

"What does he want?" Noah demanded.

Your eyes moved back to the mask, not knowing what he wanted. He let out a chuckle, that sent a shiver down your spine.

"Tell him the truth."

A shaky breath fell from your mouth, not knowing what he meant. What truth were you meant to tell Noah?

"Tell him what truth?" You exclaimed although it was more of a croak.

The masked man pulled out a knife from the black clothing he wore, holding it against your throat so that your head was raised painfully, whilst listening to your name be called by the man on the phone.

"How you feel."

You swallowed sharply. What type of sick game was this for him? He would kill you, but he needed you to tell Noah the truth of how you felt first to hurt him too.

"Y/N, are you still there?" Noah called desperately.

The grip on the phone you held became tighter as this was your life line.

"Yeah," you whispered.

"What does he want you to do?" He asked.

"I need to tell you the truth," you cried.

"What?"

With a shaky breath, you knew there was no other choice but to tell him how you truthfully felt. For many years, you'd hidden your feelings not wanting to upset your sister if you ruined the friendship with him due to how you felt.

"I'm sorry that I haven't told you this before," you said, your words shaking. "I... I love you Noah... I have done for a while."

As he went to say your name the phone was snatched from your hand and discarded into the corner.

"Goodnight."

Everything became black. 

~*~

Written by Charlotte.