Tyler Prince- View (h)

Being in college was daunting – you were met with sororities, supremacies and some form of a god-awful hierarchy that made no sense whatsoever.

A lot of people knew that you were in a relationship with Tyler, and that somewhat defied the hierarchy due to the fact that Tyler was the president of the Beta fraternity whereas you lived in the Vortex which was a great house to live in since everyone had done it up.

It always entertained you that people thought Tyler was with you for a laugh, considering it had been about two years you were certain that wouldn't be a thing.

It was New Year's Eve, and Tyler's fraternity was throwing a party to bring everyone into the New Year whilst they're having a good time.

You had agreed to go and help with the set up as the boys weren't going to get much done by themselves, they were useless when it came to actually getting things done.

You arrived at the frat wearing Tyler's fraternity t-shirt and some leggings, one of Tyler's frat brothers let you in before explaining Tyler was over at the DJ booth.

As you made your way over, you noticed Tyler standing with the DJ and he smiled over at you when he notices you were there "Hey Baby" he greeted after he had walked over.

"Hi" you said as you went on your tip toes to peck his lips quickly, "What can I do to help?" you quizzed, looking around the room.

Tyler shrugged "Stand there and look beautiful?" he suggested making you roll your eyes and he chuckled at your reaction "Okay, just decorate Baby? We've got streamers and everything in the box over there" he pointed to a box overflowing with decorations as he spoke.

You nodded, and he kissed you again before going back over to the DJ. In order to hang the streamers, you needed to get a ladder from somewhere because you were not tall enough to reach the ceiling by yourself.

After walking around for a few minutes, you found a ladder and took it back to the main room "Tyler!" you called out to your boyfriend who was still with the DJ.

He turned around and quickly came to stand by you "What's up?" he queried.

"Hold the ladder for me please?" you asked as you started to climb up the ladder.

He nodded in response, holding the ladder so that it didn't wobble whilst you were climbing it "It's a great view from down here Baby" he said with a smirk on his face, looking up at your bottom that was currently in front of him.

You rolled your eyes and smacked the back of his head "Keep it up like that and you won't get your New Year's kiss" you told him, reaching to pin a streamer down.

He chuckled at your words "Okay Baby. I concede"

~*~

Written by Hannah.