Violet Harmon- Mistletoe (h)

Being dead wasn't something easy to adjust to, it was a shock and then to find out that you were stuck in a house for all eternity was probably even worse.

It was horrible to see all the different things happening in the house, and you just wanted things to be somewhat normal for a time but that never seemed possible due to some of the ghosts being completely vindictive and just outright horrible.

However, there was the odd occasion that there were some ghosts who weren't vengeful or annoyed at the fact that they were there, they had come to terms with the whole thing.

Luckily, your girlfriend Violet was one of those ghosts.

You hadn't made yourself known to Violet whilst she was living, due to not wanting to shock her into oblivion and she had a thing with Tate so you didn't want to ruin anything for her.

Once she was dead, though, things changed and she completely left Tate which was a surprise to all of the ghosts in the house.

The two of you started out as friends, but soon became something more and the closest thing you had to normal was your relationship with her which was saying something due to the fact that both of you were dead.

You were aware that Christmas was approaching, and with no one living in the house the ghosts were free to decorate as they wished.

All the ghosts were decorating, but you had snuck off to sit up on the top flight of stairs and soon Violet joined you "Hey" she greeted before she sat down.

You smiled at her and pecked her lips "Why aren't you decorating?" you asked after she had taken your hand in hers.

She smirked over at you "I could ask you the same thing" she responded which caused you to stick your tongue out at her, but she did the same making the both of you burst out in laughter.

"I just wanted to take a break, sit down for a little while before going to see what the house looks like" you explained to your girlfriend.

She nodded in agreement with you "It's totally not like we do this every year or something" she said sarcastically with a smirk still on her face.

You rolled your eyes and shoved her slightly "Can't I just take a break?" you quizzed but Violet shook her head in response to you.

"You're not leaving all of the decorating to us" she told you sternly, standing up and then pulling you up with her "Come on, I think I saw some mistletoe in the kitchen" she said with amusement laced within her tone.

A smirk finally crossed your face as you followed her down the stairs "Well we have got to check that out"

~*~

Written by Hannah.