Jesse Pinkman- Chair (a)

Breaking Bad One Shot

The tight splintered rope hugged you tightly at the wrist, binding you to the wonky-legged chair no matter how much you fought against it. Your face felt swollen and beaten and your pockets felt considerably lighter than when you had entered the squatted den.

"Great going dickwad!" Jesse, who has also tied to a chair and sat mirrored behind you ran his hands back and forth to break the tether but only caused his wrists to become sorer and sorer, there was no way he was sawing through with his bare hands. "We only came here to sell... Why the fuck did you let one of them sneak up on us?" He turned his head to scold you, the chairs were angled just enough for you to see his puffy, blood-swelled eye protruding from his head. Violently he shook back and forth, the broken chair legs rocked back and forth but he could not break free.

"Fuck you man, I didn't come as your bodyguard." The bickering continued back and forth but you both grew weaker as time went on. "We can't stay here much longer, I'm hungry and I need a shit we need to get moving." Your eyes darted across the dimly lit, rancid smelling room. The stained mattresses littered the floor, torn posters of mostly naked women adorned the walls and thick layers of dust seemed to cover every surface. In the dank, dark pit a small shine caught your eye, a broken light fixture above had shattered, and a single piece of thick coloured glass had safely landed on a low sat shelf with just enough force to fracture into a sharp, usable tool. You nudged Jesse with a firm shoulder and told him of your great discovery but he did not see the potential as you did.

"That's nice man but I think you've forgot the whole chair situation."

"We can hop like they do in movies. If we both jump at the same time, we can move the chairs forward and try to grab it... Don't worry, it'll be easy." Your eyes peered down at the heavily littered, contaminated floor which could barely be seen through the used needles and empty foil wrappers. "Just try not to fall on a needle, we don't have time to get our shit back and go to the hospital."

"Alright, just be careful. If I get hepatitis or something I'm kicking your ass!"

~*~

Written by Aaron.