Randy Meeks- Forensic Files (c)

Scream One Shot

When there weren't any other plans, you enjoyed spending the evening with your boyfriend, Randy, watching as many episodes of forensic files that you could find on television. The two of you spent a majority of your time in front of a television, either watching horror movies or true crime shows, or anything that is remotely morbid or dark. Even with the television constantly on, the two of you rarely sat quietly, engrossed in whatever was on, often you were in heated debates about whatever you were watching, or Randy was merely repeating anything he knew about it, even though you had heard it all several times before. Today it was no different.

Every episode of forensic files you had watched, Randy had barely gotten five minutes into the episode before he was able to predict the outcome of the crime that was being detailed on screen. He was a know it all and that was normally quite endearing and if you didn't enjoy that part of him, you certainly couldn't deal with a relationship. Today though, he was getting everything right and that was becoming a bit annoying.

"It was the husband," Randy stated, as the first advertisement break started.

"How do you know that?" You huffed, pushing yourself up on the sofa, having slouched down into it.

Randy shrugged his shoulders. "It's always the husband or the boyfriend."

You narrowed your eyes at him, partially annoyed by him being a know it all, but also now slightly suspicious of him.

"So, if I'm murdered, it'll have been you that killed me?" You questioned.

"Well, statistically yeah," he said. "As your boyfriend, I'm more likely to have been the murderer, and as someone that is interested in horror, it'd almost instantly be pinned on me, whether I did it or not, or I'd just talk my way into a jail cell."

The way he was excitedly talking, you wouldn't think that he was talking about your hypothetical murder.

"I don't think I want to keep watching forensic files with you," you said slowly, still suspiciously looking over him, reaching out to the remote, to change the channel.

"What?" He dramatically exclaimed. "Because I'm right?"

"You're always right," you snapped. "And you know it."

He couldn't help but laugh at the frustration on your face. As he laughed at you, he reached out to grab hold of the remote, putting the channel you had been watching back on. You continued to be unimpressed with him until he pulled you back into his arms, curling back onto the sofa.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.