Tatum Riley- Costumes (c)

Scream One Shot

"How is that a costume?" You questioned looking over at Tatum who was reapplying lipstick in the mirror.

She looked at you through the reflection giving you a smirk. Tatum stood up straight the short sheer dress raising to narrowly cover her underwear although they were visible through the material. The red fabric floated around her hips, hanging loose to show off the matching red lacy panties and bra set. It wasn't anything more than lingerie paired with high heels and a headband donning two red horns on top of her flicked hair.

"I'm a devil," she stated.

"You look like you're about to fuck someone," you corrected.

"Only if I'm lucky," Tatum smirked.

You rolled your eyes at her, tugging at your matching dress, the only difference being yours was white, to try and stretch the material to cover you more. You mentally reminded yourself to never let Tatum pick your costumes ever again.

"Do you really need to wear those stupid shorts?" She frowned eyeing up the white cycling shorts you had decided to wear, not to thrilled to have your arse out to the world. "And that goddamn tank top, you look like you're going to the gym not trying to be a sexy angel."

It wasn't the most flattering combination with the halo and wings, but you were working with what you had to make the costume that Tatum bought you to look less like lingerie.

"Why do I need to be a sexy angel?" You questioned. "What's wrong with an angel? Not sexy, just an angel."

Tatum turned her nose up at your comment before glaring down at the white converse you had matched with your outfit, the high heels still in the box on her bed.

"At least wear the heels," she stated. "You are not going to get laid in those ratched trainers."

"Some of us don't care about getting laid."

Tatum cocked an eyebrow at you. "That's the whole point of Halloween."

Moments like these you questioned your friendship, luckily most of the time you were as close as sisters but like sisters, you butted heads frequently, especially over menial things like a Halloween costume.

"Tate, I'm happy with this, I'm going to be your wing woman," you smiled softly, tugging at one of the white wings on your back to emphasise the pun.

"I guess I can live with that," she sighed. "Even if I'm not happy with it."

~*~
Written by Charlotte.