Ravi Chakrabarti- Handwriting (c)

IZombie One Shot

You were running around like a headless chicken, trying to make sure that your shared office was remotely tidy, but due to the lack of organisation from you and Ravi it meant there was a far bit of mess everywhere, mainly random sheets of paper strewn over the desk and in an unsteady pile on the floor. As you attempted to organise everything Ravi kept distracting you in an attempt to understand what you had written in some notes.

"Honestly, are these even actual letters or just random squiggles?" He questioned showing you one of the sheets of paper that you had written on.

"Sorry for conforming to the doctor stereotype," you frowned at him.

He kept asking you about what you had written but having spent the last two hours deciphering your handwriting you had given up trying to help him.

"Please just tell me what this says as I can't even guess what hell it is supposed to be. Is that supposed to be a K or a U?" He sighed pointing at specific letters on the page.

"Don't act as if you are a calligrapher. I can't read your handwriting most of the time, mine is by far neater than yours," you stated.

He gasped at your accusation as though what you had said was the most offensive thing in the world.

"Do not compare my writing to yours! My handwriting, granted isn't the neatest but at least it is remotely legible whereas an infant's scribbling is neater than yours is."

Without being completely rational you let your fist collide with his shoulder firmly, making him let out a yelp of pain.

"Ouch what was that for?" He frowned.

"Grow up Ravi," you stated monotonously.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Because punching me is of course very mature," he responded bitterly.

"Why are we even friends?" You questioned.

"Because we have been working together for years and didn't really have much of a choice?"

"True."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Fandom Imagines and Preferences IIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें