Eric Coulter- Sweetheart: Badass Part 2 (h)

Divergent One Shot

Telling Eric that you were Divergent went okay, well he fainted but when he woke up, he was very supportive and vowed to help as much as he could.

It was very worrying when the serum was injected into everyone, Eric just pretended to inject you with it and then you had to go and hide whilst everyone else was taken to do the bad things.

It wasn't nice to watch your friends be subject to that kind of horror, and when everything was over they still had nightmares and flashbacks of the lead up to everything.

Surprisingly, Jeanine was taken away along with the rest of her minions.

Slowly but surely everyone was getting back to normal – Eric had been promoted to the position that Max was in before as Max was deemed unfit to be in his position, Eric was the best option.

Eric had decided to make Four his right hand man, despite the differences they had in the past and the jealousy that was between them.

As for you and Eric, well...it was obvious that the flirtationship turned into something more as soon as you confided in Eric.

Things went from there.

Once everything was over and settled down, once Eric was sure that there wasn't any more danger, once there was a chance that a future could actually happen – things changed.

You had been stood out on the small balcony of yours and Eric's apartment, you got the option to move to a more spacious apartment – a bigger living space, still open plan but enough space for another bedroom of sorts.

Four lived next door, so that was definitely interesting, especially when he would turn up in the mornings, to come and grab you to train the initiates; you had also been promoted, since officially being accepted to Dauntless, so you were Four's right hand woman when he trained the initiates.

It was an entertaining job.

"Sweetheart" you heard Eric say from behind you, he came out and wrapped his arms around your waist.

You snuggled into Eric's touch, and he rested his head on top of yours "You just woken up?" you asked as you turned around in his arms.

You reached up to wrap your arms around Eric's neck, and his encircled your waist "Yeah, someone left our bed so I couldn't cuddle" he pouted which caused you to laugh.

"I had some things to do" you commented with a shrug.

Eric frowned as he looked down at you, "Like what? How early did you get up?" he asked two questions rather quickly, causing you to laugh again.

"I got up about an hour before you did, went to the shops, grabbed something, came back" you explained to him as you walked back inside.

Eric quickly followed you, tackling you onto the bed, both of you laughed as he did so "What was so important that you had to leave me to get Sweetheart?" he quizzed.

Eric pinned your arms down above you, and you smiled up at him, "A pregnancy test"

~*~

Written by Hannah.