Noah Foster- The Truth: Part 2 (c)

A bright light burned your eyes as they opened. You never thought you would see light again, especially not this intensity. As the world become visible again you could see a white room. A freakishly white room.

Moving your eyeline down you saw people. People you loved. People you cared for. As soon as your eyes locked, all three of them jumped up onto their feet.

"Y/N, you are okay," your sister Audrey smiled, wrapping her arms around you forcing a groan from you.

She hastily apologised before Emma smiled at you and told you that she was happy that you were okay, and conscious once more as she along with everyone else were worried. Emma also told you that Kieran, Brooke and Jake had all visited and would be happy to hear of your improvement. Noah on the other hand stood silently.

"Audrey, I erm... I think we should go get something to drink. You've been sat here for a while," Emma offered.

"I don't want to leave he-" Her words were cut off by Emma glaring, forcing a knowing smile onto her face.

"Oh... Oh," she grinned. "Yeah let's get a drink. Noah you'll stay with her right?"

Before he had a chance to respond the two women gave you a grin and left the room. You could only assume that Noah had told them both about what you had said on the phone call before the killer knocked you out.

You didn't know why they had let you live, but you weren't going to argue. You were glad to be alive, but your opinions may quickly change depending on whether the man before you hated you for what you said.

Noah seemed tired. Dark purple circles encompassed his eyes, and a weak smile was on his lips. With his hair in an untidy state on top of his head you were pretty sure he hadn't slept, or taken care of himself for a while.

"You look like a mess," you whispered with a soft smile.

"So, do you," he responded quietly.

"I can only imagine. I hurt like hell."

He fell silent for a moment before looking up at you with tear-filled eyes. You hated seeing him like that.

"Did you... did you mean what you said?" He asked. "You know... before he... you know."

You nodded your head.

"I meant it. I didn't want to tell you that in that situation, but it's okay if you don't feel the same," you whispered looking down at your hands that you held in your lap on the hospital bed.

He smiled at you, reaching a hand out hesitantly to rest on top of yours.

"I feel the same. And I am beyond happy that you are okay. I don't know what I would do without you," he said softly.

"I have no intentions of going anywhere," you assured him.

"Good because I love you."

"I love you too."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.