Nick Campbell- Uncle (h)

The Internship One Shot

Nick had always been like an Uncle to you, considering the fact that you were Billy's niece and you were around both him and Nick a lot.

You loved Billy, he was the best Uncle you could have ever asked for and Nick was like an adoptive Uncle – both of them were always there if you needed them.

Them being there for you just intensified when you were on the same internship program; neither of them had a clue that you were on the program, but at least they had someone on their team that actually knew them.

After winning the internship, and getting jobs at google, everything had been going extremely well – you loved your job, you lived on site in an amazing apartment, and your love life was going extremely well.

However, your Uncle hadn't exactly reacted well to your relationship.

You had told Billy about your relationship with Stuart about an hour ago, and he freaked. You understood why he had freaked, he worked with the guy and wasn't expecting it.

After Billy left, in what seemed to be frustration, you had made your way outside to where the picnic benches were and you resorted to lying down on the top of one, staring up at the sky.

"Hey Munchkin" you heard Nick say from somewhere in your vicinity "Why are you all the way out here?" he quizzed, sitting down on the actual seat part of the bench.

You sighed, and fiddled with the ring that Stuart had bought for you "I told Uncle Billy about Stuart, like you told me to, and he freaked" you admitted.

Nick sighed also, "We knew he wouldn't take it lightly Munch" he breathed out "But he will come around to it" he reassured you.

You shook your head "Nope – not seeming that way" you disagreed, finally deciding to sit up and you placed your feet on the seat part of the bench whilst you sat on the table.

Nick placed his hand on your thigh and rubbed it comfortingly, "You forget I have known him for a long, long time Y/N" he told you and you rolled your eyes jokingly "He will come around. You're happy with Stuart, we all know you are, and Stuart is happy with you. Billy will see that his niece is in a good relationship and he will be fine with it" he explained.

You smiled and nodded in agreement, "I am yet to tell him that we are living together though" you quietly admitted.

Nick laughed and stood up, offering you his hand which you took, so that you could step down from the bench "Let's go and tell your Uncle that you're shacking up with our colleague"

~*~

Written by Hannah.