Han Seoul-Oh - Chain (h)

Fast and Furious One Shot

Now, you had been a part of Dom's so called family for a long time. You met him through Han, who was your fiancé. Being engaged to a street racer didn't sound normal to anyone else, they couldn't grasp why you would want to be a part of that world let alone marry into it for life.

What other people didn't know though, was that you had been a street racer since you were a child so that scene was nothing new to you. It made you happy to have someone that understood where you came from, it wasn't an easy life, not full of sunshine and rainbows but you managed.

You and Han were going to visit Dom, Letty, Mia and Brian along with little Jack who was only around six months old. All of them were doing well in their lives, something rare for your family.

Apparently there was some people that you and Han were supposed to meet, something about them being from Brian's hometown and they helped him out a while back.

You and Han had just reached Dom's house, well more Brian and Mia's house but they all lived there. It was confusing to anyone who didn't know all of you.

As soon as Han stopped the car, you climbed out and saw Dom stood with Letty. Before you could make a move towards them, you were engulfed in a hug by an excited blonde dude.

You laughed at the hug, and Brian was pretty strong so he hugged bloody tightly "Hey Bri" you greeted him, and he soon pulled away.

"What's up Y/L/N?" Brian asked in response to your greeting, and the three of you walked up to where everyone was sat around a table.

There were two unfamiliar faces staring at you and your fiancée, but you just smiled at them "I'm guessing you two are the ones we're supposed to meet" you voiced your thoughts aloud, and the seemingly cockier one nodded.

"That's Roman Pearce, he and I met in juvy" Brian introduced for you, and Roman stood up, going to shake Han's hand before shaking yours and kissing the back of it.

The other guy stood up as well "I'm Tej, nice to meet you" he shook your hand as he spoke, and then shaking Han's hand whilst Han was slightly glaring at Roman.

"Why's he glaring at me?" Roman asked from his seat. You and Han sat down, well Han sat down and you ended up on his lap as per usual.

Dom laughed, and sat down as well with Letty on his lap "You kissed his fiancée's hand Rome" Letty said sounding amused.

Mia gave you a beer, as well as Han, and you smiled at her in thanks "She's not wearing a ring" Roman stated, clearly trying to defend himself but failing in the process.

"She doesn't wear it on her hand" Mia chimed in, taking her seat next to Brian who was holding Jack "She has it on a chain around her neck" she clarified.

That made you pick up your engagement ring that was laying around your neck on a silver chain, "Like Dom or Letty wears the cross necklace; I wear my ring on a chain, it gets in the way when driving anyway"

~*~

Written by Hannah.